Learn how to evaluate any investment fund before deciding where to place your money so you can ensure you generate more wealth and protect your cash.
This valuable guide will help you make the right investment decisions by:
- Explaining the procedures that should be followed before investing money anywhere.
- Helping you cut through marketing language to get a real sense of how risky a company’s strategy may be.
- Showing you what questions to ask of investment fund managers so you’re more comfortable investing in a company.
- Showing you how to recognise the warning signs of risky investments.
This book will also help you identify companies who consistently deliver high returns, thereby allowing you to generate more wealth by investing in successful, and stable, funds.
Table of Contents
2. The Manager
3. The Fund
4. The Prospectus
6. Service Providers
7. Front and Back Office Operations
8. Investment Process and Products
9. Risk Management
11. Background Checks
Purchase Info ?
With CourseSmart eTextbooks and eResources, you save up to 60% off the price of new print textbooks, and can switch between studying online or offline to suit your needs.
Once you have purchased your eTextbooks and added them to your CourseSmart bookshelf, you can access them anytime, anywhere.
$35.99 | ISBN-13: 978-1-292-00595-9