Beginning with the very basics of technical analysis and market price behaviour, this book teaches you how to apply these concepts and principles to your own trading.
With this comprehensive and straight talking guide you will soon be using the same successful techniques and formulas as the professionals.
Learn how to:
- Understand those trading systems that will generate high returns
- Identify price patterns and trends
- Use the right technical indicators to get the best out of the markets
- Write and execute a trading plan that increases your chances of beating the market
Table of Contents
Part 1: What do traders know?
Introduction The market technicians
1. Know the market: how to read and construct charts
2. History has a habit of repeating itself
3. Spot the bubble and win
4. Follow the winners: trading with the trend
5. The tools that professionals use
6. Leading technical indicators in the market
7. The profit opportunities
8. Wave after wave
9. Booms and busts: risks and returns
Part 2: Trading with professional technical systems
Introduction: the trading game plan
11. Technical indicators to use
12. Principles of a technical algorithm trading system
13. Understanding market characteristics and what to do
14. Simple formulas to design your own trading models
15. Programming trading rules into your system
16. How to write a good trading plan
17. Losing a little to grow your capital
18. Practise stop loss
19. Fine tuning the trading wheel
20. The total trader winning trading psychology
Purchase Info ?
With CourseSmart eTextbooks and eResources, you save up to 60% off the price of new print textbooks, and can switch between studying online or offline to suit your needs.
Once you have purchased your eTextbooks and added them to your CourseSmart bookshelf, you can access them anytime, anywhere.
$32.99 | ISBN-13: 978-1-292-00581-2