Sandee Cohen comes to the rescue, whether you’re producing your first newsletter or you’re an experienced graphic designer who needs to come up to speed on professional-level printing. She’ll tell you how to make your desktop printer behave, and will take the mystery out of dealing with print providers. You’ll learn all the necessary techniques, the terminology, and the rules of printing (and when you can break them). It’s like having your own production manager standing over your shoulder. The copious information in From Design Into Print will have your designs looking as stunning in print as they do on your monitor.
This book will help you:
- Choose the right desktop printer for your needs
- Finally understand resolution
- Get the results you want from page-layout and image-editing applications
- Find the best stock images
- Know what to expect when RGB colors convert to CMYK
- Figure out your fonts
- Preflight your work
- Sound smart when talking to a print shop
Format: Safari PTG
This publication is not currently for sale.