Robbins/DeCenzo is a brief, paperback text that gives readers more depth and breadth with practical tools to practice their management skills than any other textbook.
The eighth edition contains a self-contained section on developing management skills and includes new exercises, modules, and boxes.
Table of Contents
Chapter 1: Managers and Management
Module: A Brief History of Management's Roots
Chapter 2: The Management Environment
Chapter 3: Integrative Managerial Issues
Chapter 4: Foundations of Decision Making
Module: Quantitative Decision-Making Aids
Chapter 5: Foundations of Planning
Chapter 6: Organization Structure
Chapter 7: Managing Human Resources
Module: Managing Your Career
Chapter 8: Managing Change and Innovation
Chapter 9: Foundations of Individual Behavior
Chapter 10: Understanding Groups and Managing Work Teams
Chapter 11: Motivating and Rewarding Employees
Chapter 12: Leadership and Trust
Chapter 13: Managing Communication and Information
Chapter 14: Foundations of Control
Chapter 15: Operations Management
Module: Managing Entrepreneurial Ventures
This title is also sold in the various packages listed below. Before purchasing one of these packages, speak with your professor about which one will help you be successful in your course.
Format: Alternate Binding
This title is currently unavailable on myPearsonStore.
We recommend Fundamentals of Management: Essential Concepts and Applications, 9th Edition as a replacement.
Digital Choices ?
MyLab & Mastering with Pearson eText is a complete digital substitute for a print value pack at a lower price.
MyLab & Mastering ?
MyLab & Mastering products deliver customizable content and highly personalized study paths, responsive learning tools, and real-time evaluation and diagnostics. MyLab & Mastering products help move students toward the moment that matters most—the moment of true understanding and learning.
$89.95 | ISBN-13: 978-0-13-257769-4
$44.95 | ISBN-13: 978-0-13-257771-7
With VitalSource eTextbooks, you save up to 60% off the price of new print textbooks, and can switch between studying online or offline to suit your needs.
Access your course materials on iPad, Android and Kindle devices with VitalSource Bookshelf, the textbook e-reader that helps you read, study and learn brilliantly. Features include:
- See all of your eTextbooks at a glance and access them instantly anywhere, anytime from your Bookshelf - no backpack required.
- Multiple ways to move between pages and sections including linked Table of Contents and Search make navigating eTextbooks a snap.
- Highlight text with one click in your choice of colors. Add notes to highlighted passages. Even subscribe to your classmates' and instructors' highlights and notes to view in your book.
- Scale images and text to any size with multi-level zoom without losing page clarity. Customize your page display and reading experience to create a personal learning experience that best suits you.
- Print only the pages you need within limits set by publisher
- Supports course materials that include rich media and interactivity like videos and quizzes
- Easily copy/paste text passages for homework and papers
- Supports assistive technologies for accessibility by vision and hearing impaired users