ALERT: Before you purchase, check with your instructor or review your course syllabus to ensure that you select the correct ISBN. Several versions of Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products exist for each title, including customized versions for individual schools, and registrations are not transferable. In addition, you may need a CourseID, provided by your instructor, to register for and use Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products.
Access codes for Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products may not be included when purchasing or renting from companies other than Pearson; check with the seller before completing your purchase.
Used or rental books
If you rent or purchase a used book with an access code, the access code may have been redeemed previously and you may have to purchase a new access code.
Access codes that are purchased from sellers other than Pearson carry a higher risk of being either the wrong ISBN or a previously redeemed code. Check with the seller prior to purchase.
For Principles of Management courses.
The practical tools of management presented through in-depth practice
Fundamentals of Management is a brief, paperback text that gives students more depth and breadth with practical tools to practice their management skills than any other textbook. The Ninth Edition introduces a new and exciting design and includes new chapter openers, case applications, and exercises.
MyManagementLab for Organizational Behavior is a total learning package. MyManagementLab is an online homework, tutorial, and assessment program that truly engages students in learning. It helps students better prepare for class, quizzes, and exams—resulting in better performance in the course—and provides educators a dynamic set of tools for gauging individual and class progress.
This program will provide a better teaching and learning experience–for you and your students. Here’s how:
- Personalize Learning with MyManagementLab: Inspire the exchange of new ideas and foster intriguing discussions with the abundant resources found in MyManagementLab.
- Encourage Students to Apply Concepts: Throughout the text, the authors provide examples of how concepts work, while providing an opportunity to practice and review material.
- Stay on the Cutting-Edge of Management Practice: There are always new issues and ideas confronting managers, which is why this edition now includes new and updated exercises, modules, and boxes.
0133773213 / 9780133773217 Fundamentals of Management: Essential Concepts and Applications Plus NEW MyManagementLab with Pearson eText -- Access Card Package
Package consists of:
013349991X / 9780133499919 Fundamentals of Management: Essential Concepts and Applications
0133506835 / 9780133506839 NEW MyManagementLab with Pearson eText -- Access Card -- for Fundamentals of Management: Essential Concepts and Applications
Table of Contents
1. Managers and Management
History Module A Brief History of Management’s Roots
2. The Management Environment
3. Integrative Managerial Issues
4. Foundations of Decision Making
Quantitative Module Quantitative Decision-Making Aids
5. Foundations of Planning
6. Organizational Structure and Design
7. Managing Human Resources
Career Module Building Your Career
8. Managing Change and Innovation
9. Foundations of Individual Behavior
10. Understanding Groups and Managing Work Teams
11. Motivating and Rewarding Employees
12. Leadership and Trust
13. Managing Communication and Information
14. Foundations of Control
15. Operations Management
Entrepreneurship Module Managing Entrepreneurial Ventures
Enhance your learning experience with text-specific study materials.
Digital Choices ?
MyLab & Mastering with Pearson eText is a complete digital substitute for a print value pack at a lower price.
MyLab & Mastering ?
MyLab & Mastering products deliver customizable content and highly personalized study paths, responsive learning tools, and real-time evaluation and diagnostics. MyLab & Mastering products help move students toward the moment that matters most—the moment of true understanding and learning.
$89.95 | ISBN-13: 978-0-13-350709-6
With VitalSource eTextbooks, you save up to 60% off the price of new print textbooks, and can switch between studying online or offline to suit your needs.
Access your course materials on iPad, Android and Kindle devices with VitalSource Bookshelf, the textbook e-reader that helps you read, study and learn brilliantly. Features include:
- See all of your eTextbooks at a glance and access them instantly anywhere, anytime from your Bookshelf - no backpack required.
- Multiple ways to move between pages and sections including linked Table of Contents and Search make navigating eTextbooks a snap.
- Highlight text with one click in your choice of colors. Add notes to highlighted passages. Even subscribe to your classmates' and instructors' highlights and notes to view in your book.
- Scale images and text to any size with multi-level zoom without losing page clarity. Customize your page display and reading experience to create a personal learning experience that best suits you.
- Print only the pages you need within limits set by publisher
- Supports course materials that include rich media and interactivity like videos and quizzes
- Easily copy/paste text passages for homework and papers
- Supports assistive technologies for accessibility by vision and hearing impaired users
$99.99 | ISBN-13: 978-0-13-349997-1
Alternative Options ?
Click on the titles below to learn more about these options.
$147.20 | ISBN-13: 978-0-13-379239-3
$244.80 | ISBN-13: 978-0-13-349991-9
Loose Leaf Version ?
Books a la Carte are less-expensive, loose-leaf versions of the same textbook.
$166.47 | ISBN-13: 978-0-13-350621-1