Supported by exciting, authentic video, Fusión is a one-semester intermediate Spanish program that connects the study of intermediate Spanish to students’ real lives, connecting language to culture, and making the transition from first-year Spanish to a true intermediate program.
Intermediate programs typically repeat elementary Spanish grammar sequencing from the present tense forward. Consequently, students progress to advanced levels without a thorough understanding of the indicative and subjunctive moods and without a concrete grounding in the forms and usage of certain tenses, especially the preterit and the imperfect. Fusión reviews the preterit and the imperfect in first chapter, which equips students to shift back and forth naturally between the present and the past as they speak, read, and write throughout the course. It goes on to review the present subjunctive early in the course and encourages students to use the subjunctive mood alongside the indicative throughout the program, refining their understanding of both the concept and usage of mood, essential to Spanish.
0133792285 / 9780133792287 Fusión: Communicacion y Cultura plus MySpanish Lab with Pearson eText---Access card Package (one semester access)
Package consists of:
0133777545 / 9780133777543 Fusión: Comunicacion y cultura
0133778169 / 9780133778168 MySpanishLab with Pearson eText -- Access Card -- for Fusion (one semester access)
Table of Contents
1 De moda
2 Por un mundo más verde
3 Por un mundo mejor
4 Somos lo que somos
5 ¡Luz, cámara, acción!
Enhance your learning experience with text-specific study materials.
$12.00 | Add to Cart
$28.00 | Add to Cart
$28.00 | Add to Cart
$35.80 | Add to Cart
$62.80 | Add to Cart
These online resources are available at no cost.
Companion Website for Fusión: Comunicacion y cultura, 2nd Edition
Digital Choices ?
MyLab & Mastering with Pearson eText is a complete digital substitute for a print value pack at a lower price.
MyLab & Mastering ?
MyLab & Mastering products deliver customizable content and highly personalized study paths, responsive learning tools, and real-time evaluation and diagnostics. MyLab & Mastering products help move students toward the moment that matters most—the moment of true understanding and learning.
$84.25 | ISBN-13: 978-0-13-377815-1
With VitalSource eTextbooks, you save up to 60% off the price of new print textbooks, and can switch between studying online or offline to suit your needs.
Access your course materials on iPad, Android and Kindle devices with VitalSource Bookshelf, the textbook e-reader that helps you read, study and learn brilliantly. Features include:
- See all of your eTextbooks at a glance and access them instantly anywhere, anytime from your Bookshelf - no backpack required.
- Multiple ways to move between pages and sections including linked Table of Contents and Search make navigating eTextbooks a snap.
- Highlight text with one click in your choice of colors. Add notes to highlighted passages. Even subscribe to your classmates' and instructors' highlights and notes to view in your book.
- Scale images and text to any size with multi-level zoom without losing page clarity. Customize your page display and reading experience to create a personal learning experience that best suits you.
- Print only the pages you need within limits set by publisher
- Supports course materials that include rich media and interactivity like videos and quizzes
- Easily copy/paste text passages for homework and papers
- Supports assistive technologies for accessibility by vision and hearing impaired users
$54.99 | ISBN-13: 978-0-13-377769-7
Alternative Options ?
Click on the titles below to learn more about these options.
$102.27 | ISBN-13: 978-0-13-377816-8
$118.67 | ISBN-13: 978-0-13-395346-6
Loose Leaf Version ?
Books a la Carte are less-expensive, loose-leaf versions of the same textbook.
$91.33 | ISBN-13: 978-0-13-377766-6