For courses in International Marketing and Global Marketing.
This is the leading MBA text in international marketing—with comprehensive cases.
Table of Contents
1. Introduction to Global Marketing
II. The Global Marketing Environment
2. The Global Economic Environment
3. The Political, Legal, and Regulatory Environments of Global Marketing
4. The Global Cultural Environment
III. Analyzing and Targeting Global Market Opportunities
5. Global Customers
6. Global Marketing Information Systems and Research
7. Segmentation, Targeting, and Positioning
IV. Global Marketing Strategy
8. Global Entry and Expansion Strategies
9. Competitive Analysis and Strategy
V. Creating Global Marketing Programs
10. Product Decisions
11. Pricing Decisions
12. Global Marketing Channels
13. Global Integrated Marketing Communications
VI. Managing the Global Marketing Program
14. Global Organization and Leadership: Managing the Global Marketing Effort
15. Global Corporate Social Responsibility and Environmental Sustainability
16. The Future of Global Marketing
Purchase Info ?
With CourseSmart eTextbooks and eResources, you save up to 60% off the price of new print textbooks, and can switch between studying online or offline to suit your needs.
Once you have purchased your eTextbooks and added them to your CourseSmart bookshelf, you can access them anytime, anywhere.
Global Marketing Management, CourseSmart eTextbook, 8th Edition
Format: Safari Book
$104.99 | ISBN-13: 978-0-13-615742-7