This exciting contemporary approach to World Regional Geography introduces the latest ideas, concepts, and theories in geography while also developing a strong foundation in the fundamentals of world regions. It helps professors convey a strong sense of place and an understanding of the connections within and between world regions. Globalization and Diversity is a briefer version of the popular Diversity Amid Globalization by the same authors; this distillation focuses on the core materials that students need in a World Regional Geography course. The Fourth Edition features a new and unique focus on sustainability.
Table of Contents
1. Concepts of World Geography
2. The Global Physical Environment
3. North America
4. Latin America
5. The Caribbean
6. Sub-Saharan Africa
7. Southwest Asia and North Africa
9. The Russian Domain
10. Central Asia
11. East Asia
12. South Asia
13. Southeast Asia
14. Australia and Oceania
Enhance your learning experience with text-specific study materials.
$33.00 | Add to Cart
This title is also sold in the various packages listed below. Before purchasing one of these packages, speak with your professor about which one will help you be successful in your course.
Package ISBN-13: 9780321959706
Includes this title packaged with:
- Modified MasteringGeography with Pearson eText -- ValuePack Access Card -- for Globalization and Diversity: Geography of a Changing World, 4th Edition
Lester Rowntree, Martin Lewis, Marie Price, William Wyckoff
$164.80 | Add to Cart
Package ISBN-13: 9780321930842
Includes this title packaged with:
- Goode's World Atlas, 22nd Edition
Rand Rand McNally
$168.80 | Add to Cart
Digital Choices ?
MyLab & Mastering with Pearson eText is a complete digital substitute for a print value pack at a lower price.
MyLab & Mastering ?
MyLab & Mastering products deliver customizable content and highly personalized study paths, responsive learning tools, and real-time evaluation and diagnostics. MyLab & Mastering products help move students toward the moment that matters most—the moment of true understanding and learning.
$74.95 | ISBN-13: 978-0-321-86002-6
$74.95 | ISBN-13: 978-0-321-90612-0
$15.00 | ISBN-13: 978-0-321-66781-6
$43.95 | ISBN-13: 978-0-321-84141-4
With VitalSource eTextbooks, you save up to 60% off the price of new print textbooks, and can switch between studying online or offline to suit your needs.
Access your course materials on iPad, Android and Kindle devices with VitalSource Bookshelf, the textbook e-reader that helps you read, study and learn brilliantly. Features include:
- See all of your eTextbooks at a glance and access them instantly anywhere, anytime from your Bookshelf - no backpack required.
- Multiple ways to move between pages and sections including linked Table of Contents and Search make navigating eTextbooks a snap.
- Highlight text with one click in your choice of colors. Add notes to highlighted passages. Even subscribe to your classmates' and instructors' highlights and notes to view in your book.
- Scale images and text to any size with multi-level zoom without losing page clarity. Customize your page display and reading experience to create a personal learning experience that best suits you.
- Print only the pages you need within limits set by publisher
- Supports course materials that include rich media and interactivity like videos and quizzes
- Easily copy/paste text passages for homework and papers
- Supports assistive technologies for accessibility by vision and hearing impaired users
$63.99 | ISBN-13: 978-0-321-86137-5
Loose Leaf Version ?
Books a la Carte are less-expensive, loose-leaf versions of the same textbook.
$106.67 | ISBN-13: 978-0-321-86224-2