I. GENERAL ASPECTS OF PLANT PROPAGATION.
1. How Plant Propagation Evolved in Human Society.
2. Biology of Plant Propagation.
3. The Propagation Environment.
II. SEED PROPAGATION.
4. The Development of Seeds.
5. Principles and Practices of Seed Selection.
6. Techniques of Seed Production and Handling.
7. Principles of Propagation from Seeds.
8. Techniques of Propagation by Seed.
III. VEGETATIVE PROPAGATION.
9. Principles of Propagation by Cuttings.
10. Techniques of Propagation by Cuttings.
11. Principles of Grafting and Budding.
12. Techniques of Grafting.
13. Techniques of Budding.
14. Layering and its Natural modifications.
15. Propagation by Specialized Stems and Roots.
16. Principles and Practices of Clonal Selection.
IV. METHODS OF MICROPROPAGATION.
17. Principles of Tissue Culture and Micropropagation.
18. Techniques of Micropropagation.
V. PROPAGATION OF SELECTED PLANTS.
19. Propagation Methods and Rootstocks for Fruit and Nut Species.
20. Propagation of Ornamental Trees, Shrubs, and Woody Vines.
21. Propagation of Selected Annuals and Herbaceous Perennials Used as Ornamentals.