The tenth edition of Horngren’s Accounting presents the core content of the accounting course in a fresh format designed to help today’s learners succeed.
Built upon the foundation of the Horngren franchise, this new edition was created by an all-new author team who sought to bridge the gap between textbook content and classroom instruction techniques. New pedagogical features such as Instructor Tips & Tricks and Common Questions, Answered walk students through the material as a great instructor would, fostering deeper understanding of accounting theory and practice.
The table of contents for the tenth edition has been significantly overhauled to match the way the contemporary course is often taught. Additionally, the whole text has been put through a rigorous accuracy check, so instructors can be confident that it is up-to-date and error-free. And thorough integration between the text and MyAccountingLab places practice opportunities just a few clicks away–and provides a truly interactive learning experience.
0133129551 / 9780133129557 Horngren's Accounting and NEW MyAccountingLab with eText -- Access Card Package
Package consists of
0133117413 / 9780133117417 Horngren's Accounting 10/e
0133127443 / 9780133127447 NEW MyAccountingLab with Pearson eText -- Standalone Access Card -- for Horngren's Accounting
Table of Contents
1. Accounting and the Business Environment
2. Recording Business Transactions
3. The Adjusting Process
4. Completing the Accounting Cycle
5. Merchandising Operations
6. Merchandise Inventory
7. Accounting Information Systems
8. Internal Control and Cash
10. Plant Assets, Natural Resources, and Intangibles
11. Current Liabilities and Payroll
14. Long-Term Liabilities
16. The Statement of Cash Flows
17. Financial Statement Analysis
18. Introduction to Managerial Accounting
19. Job Order Costing
20. Process Costing
21. Cost-Volume-Profit Analysis
22. Master Budgets
23. Flexible Budgets and Standard Cost Systems
24. Cost Allocation and Responsibility Accounting
25. Short-Term Business Decisions
26. Capital Investments Decisions
Format: Alternate Binding
This item has been upgraded to Horngren's Accounting, 11th Edition.
Digital Choices ?
MyLab & Mastering with Pearson eText is a complete digital substitute for a print value pack at a lower price.
MyLab & Mastering ?
MyLab & Mastering products deliver customizable content and highly personalized study paths, responsive learning tools, and real-time evaluation and diagnostics. MyLab & Mastering products help move students toward the moment that matters most—the moment of true understanding and learning.
$139.95 | ISBN-13: 978-0-13-312686-0
$79.95 | ISBN-13: 978-0-13-312688-4
With VitalSource eTextbooks, you save up to 60% off the price of new print textbooks, and can switch between studying online or offline to suit your needs.
Access your course materials on iPad, Android and Kindle devices with VitalSource Bookshelf, the textbook e-reader that helps you read, study and learn brilliantly. Features include:
- See all of your eTextbooks at a glance and access them instantly anywhere, anytime from your Bookshelf - no backpack required.
- Multiple ways to move between pages and sections including linked Table of Contents and Search make navigating eTextbooks a snap.
- Highlight text with one click in your choice of colors. Add notes to highlighted passages. Even subscribe to your classmates' and instructors' highlights and notes to view in your book.
- Scale images and text to any size with multi-level zoom without losing page clarity. Customize your page display and reading experience to create a personal learning experience that best suits you.
- Print only the pages you need within limits set by publisher
- Supports course materials that include rich media and interactivity like videos and quizzes
- Easily copy/paste text passages for homework and papers
- Supports assistive technologies for accessibility by vision and hearing impaired users
$139.99 | ISBN-13: 978-0-13-312660-0
Loose Leaf Version ?
Books a la Carte are less-expensive, loose-leaf versions of the same textbook.
$232.60 | ISBN-13: 978-0-13-312576-4