The fourth edition of Horngren’s Financial and Managerial Accounting presents the basics of accounting in a fresh format designed to help today’s learners succeed.
The table of contents for the fourth edition has been significantly overhauled to provide a contemporary approach to the material. Additionally, the whole text has been put through a rigorous accuracy check, so readers can be confident that it is up-to-date and error-free.
Table of Contents
Chapter 1: Accounting and the Business Environment
Chapter 2: Recording Business Transactions
Chapter 3: The Adjusting Process
Chapter 4: Completing the Accounting Cycle
Chapter 5: Merchandising Operations
Chapter 6: Merchandise Inventory
Chapter 7: Internal Control and Cash
Chapter 8: Receivables
Chapter 9: Plant Assets, Natural Resources, and Intangibles
Chapter 10: Investments
Chapter 11: Current Liabilities and Payroll
Chapter 12: Long-Term Liabilities
Chapter 13: Stockholder's Equity
Chapter 14: The Statement of Cash Flows
Chapter 15: Financial Statement Analysis
Chapter 16: Introduction to Managerial Accounting
Chapter 17: Job Order Costing
Chapter 18: Process Costing
Chapter 19: Cost Management Systems: Activity-Based, Just-In-Time, and Quality Management Systems
Chapter 20: Cost-Volume-Profit Analysis
Chapter 21: Variable Costing
Chapter 22: Master Budgets
Chapter 23: Flexible Budgets and Standard Cost Systems
Chapter 24: Responsibility Accounting and Performance Evaluation
Chapter 25: Short-Term Business Decisions
Chapter 26: Capital Investments Decisions
Appendix A–2011 Green Mountain Coffee Roasters, Inc. Annual Report A-1
Appendix B–Present Value Tables B-1
Appendix C–Accounting Information Systems
Enhance your learning experience with text-specific study materials.
This title is also sold in the various packages listed below. Before purchasing one of these packages, speak with your professor about which one will help you be successful in your course.
Package ISBN-13: 9780133811865
Includes this title packaged with:
- NEW MyAccountingLab with Pearson eText -- Standalone Access Card -- for Horngren's Financial & Managerial Accounting, 4th Edition
Tracie L. Miller-Nobles, Brenda L. Mattison, Ella Mae Matsumura, TBD TBD
- Runners Corporation: An Accounting Practice Set, 7th Edition
$369.87 | Add to Cart
Format: Alternate Binding
This item has been upgraded to Horngren's Financial & Managerial Accounting, 5th Edition.
Digital Choices ?
MyLab & Mastering with Pearson eText is a complete digital substitute for a print value pack at a lower price.
MyLab & Mastering ?
MyLab & Mastering products deliver customizable content and highly personalized study paths, responsive learning tools, and real-time evaluation and diagnostics. MyLab & Mastering products help move students toward the moment that matters most—the moment of true understanding and learning.
$129.95 | ISBN-13: 978-0-13-325295-8
$74.95 | ISBN-13: 978-0-13-325297-2
With VitalSource eTextbooks, you save up to 60% off the price of new print textbooks, and can switch between studying online or offline to suit your needs.
Access your course materials on iPad, Android and Kindle devices with VitalSource Bookshelf, the textbook e-reader that helps you read, study and learn brilliantly. Features include:
- See all of your eTextbooks at a glance and access them instantly anywhere, anytime from your Bookshelf - no backpack required.
- Multiple ways to move between pages and sections including linked Table of Contents and Search make navigating eTextbooks a snap.
- Highlight text with one click in your choice of colors. Add notes to highlighted passages. Even subscribe to your classmates' and instructors' highlights and notes to view in your book.
- Scale images and text to any size with multi-level zoom without losing page clarity. Customize your page display and reading experience to create a personal learning experience that best suits you.
- Print only the pages you need within limits set by publisher
- Supports course materials that include rich media and interactivity like videos and quizzes
- Easily copy/paste text passages for homework and papers
- Supports assistive technologies for accessibility by vision and hearing impaired users
$138.99 | ISBN-13: 978-0-13-342751-6
Loose Leaf Version ?
Books a la Carte are less-expensive, loose-leaf versions of the same textbook.
$230.27 | ISBN-13: 978-0-13-325129-6