How to Double Your Sales offers a set of proven techniques to give both experienced salespeople and those new to selling everything they will ever need to achieve an extraordinary increase in sales – fast. Bruce King is an experienced salesman and trainer who takes an extremely practical, results-focused style to sales. This book covers the complete sales process and gives you the ultimate stress-free selling system. It shows you how to use powerful motivational techniques, derived from NLP, to train your brain for sales success.
Key features of How to Double your sales include:
- An 8-week plan with action points and exercises to build your sales skills week by week
- Template scripts you can customise and use to win new prospects, overcome objections and close sales
- How to use tried-and-tested NLP techniques to programme your mind for sales success
- Why you may never need to cold call again
- How to cold call and set appointments when you have to
- Stress-free techniques for handling objections
- The 13 best closes
- Guidelines on how to improve other skills critical to stress-free sales success – communication; negotiation; time management
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
How To Use This Book
Chapter One: Train Your Brain To Win The Game The Game Being To Double Your Sales Fast!
Chapter 2: Time Management - Double Your Selling Time & Why People Buy
Chapter 3: Prospecting For New Business 1
Cold Calling For Appointments The Professional Way
Chapter 4: Prospecting For New Business 2
Chapter 5: NLP Techniques For Salespeople 1
Communication skills that will make people want to buy from you
Chapter 6: NLP Techniques For Salespeople 2 -
Advanced Communication skills that will make people want to buy from you even more
Chapter 7: The Ultimate Selling System Putting YOU in control of the sales process
Chapter 8: Win-Win Negotiating The 16 golden rules of successful negotiating
Chapter 9 - Handling Objections Turning objections into opportunities
Chapter 10: Closing The Sale The Ten Best Closes
Purchase Info ?
With CourseSmart eTextbooks and eResources, you save up to 60% off the price of new print textbooks, and can switch between studying online or offline to suit your needs.
Once you have purchased your eTextbooks and added them to your CourseSmart bookshelf, you can access them anytime, anywhere.
$17.99 | ISBN-13: 978-1-292-00673-4