With the Ninth Edition of the best-selling Human Anatomy & Physiology, trusted authors Elaine N. Marieb and Katja Hoehn have produced the most accessible, comprehensive, up-to-date and visually stunning anatomy & physiology textbook on the market. Marieb draws on her career as an A&P professor and her experience completing her nursing education; Hoehn relies on her medical education and award-winning classroom instruction–together, they explain anatomy & physiology concepts and processes in a meaningful and memorable way.
In the most extensive revision to date—the Ninth Edition presents information in smaller and more digestible bites, making it easier to read and navigate. Plus:
- Twelve new Focus Figures help to build further upon the outstanding success of the previous edition’s art program, and to aid in teaching additional tough topics.
Clinical coverage has been increased throughout the text, as well.
- Every Homeostatic Imbalance section in the narrative is now assignable as Critical Thinking Questions in MasteringA&P.
- Chapters now conclude with an At the Clinic section, featuring 14 brand new Case Studies–all reviewed by an emergency room surgeon for accuracy and plausibility. Further practice with additional Case Studies, including new teaching notes.
The package contains:
- Books a la Carte for Human Anatomy & Physiology, Ninth Edition
This title is also sold in the various packages listed below. Before purchasing one of these packages, speak with your professor about which one will help you be successful in your course.
Package ISBN-13: 9781256940128
Includes this title packaged with:
- Brief Atlas of the Human Body, A (ValuePack Only), 2nd Edition
Matt Hutchinson, Jon B. Mallatt, Elaine N. Marieb, Patricia Brady Wilhelm
- MasteringAnatomy &Physiology New Design with eText for Human Anatomy and Physiology for Truman College - ValuePack Access Card,
Pearson Learning Solutions
- InterActive Physiology 10-System Suite CD-ROM (Valuepack Item)
. . Pearson Education
$210.80 | Add to Cart
Format: Alternate Binding
This title is currently unavailable on myPearsonStore.
We recommend Human Anatomy & Physiology, Books a la Carte Edition, 10th Edition as a replacement.