Books a la Carte are unbound, three-hole-punch versions of the textbook. This lower cost option is easy to transport and comes with same access code or media that would be packaged with the bound book.
Through his teaching, his textbook, and in his online blog, award-winning teacher Michael D. Johnson sparks the interest of today’s science-intimidated student by connecting basic biology to real-world issues relevant to students' own lives. Through a storytelling approach and extensive online support, Human Biology: Concepts and Current Issues, Seventh Edition not only demystifies how the human body works but drives students to become better consumers of health and science information. Each chapter opens with Johnson’s popular "Current Issue" essays, and BlogInFocus references within the chapter direct students to his frequently-updated online blog for breaking human biology-related news.
Seventh Edition also offers stronger student self-assessment tools with new and expanded critical thinking questions throughout each chapter and in the end-of-chapter reviews.
This package consists of:
- Books a la Carte for Human Biology: Concepts and Current Issues, Seventh Edition
- MasteringBiology with Pearson eText access code card for Human Biology: Concepts and Current Issues, Seventh Edition
This title is also sold in the various packages listed below. Before purchasing one of these packages, speak with your professor about which one will help you be successful in your course.
Package ISBN-13: 9780321951014
Includes this title packaged with:
- Laboratory Manual for Human Biology: Concepts and Current Issues, 7th Edition
Michael D. Johnson, Bert Atsma
- Human Biology: Concepts and Current Issues, Books a la Carte Edition, 7th Edition
Michael D. Johnson
- MasteringBiology with Pearson eText -- ValuePack Access Card -- for Human Biology: Concepts and Current Issues, 7th Edition
Michael D. Johnson
$171.60 | Add to Cart