Table of Contents
I. HUMAN RELATIONS.
1. Fundamentals of Human Relations.
2. Emotional Intelligence: Intrapersonal and Interpersonal Components.
II. DEVELOPING PROFESSIONALLY.
3. Personal and Organizational Values.
4. Managing Yourself: Stress, Time, and Career Management.
5. Creativity, Innovation, and Entrepreneurial Thinking.
III. INTERACTING EFFECTIVELY WITH OTHERS.
6. Communicating in the Workplace.
8. Orientation, Training, and Development.
9. Appraisals, Promotions, and Dismissals.
10. Conflict Management and Negotiations.
12. Group and Team Dynamics.
IV. CONTEMPORARY ISSUES.
13. Intercultural Relations.
14. Workplace Issues.
15. Organized Employee Relations.
16. Managing Change.
These online resources are available at no cost.
Companion Website - Tucker, 7th Edition