Accomplished author and national speaker, Andrew J. DuBrin brings his expertise of Human Relations and Business Psychology to this exciting eleventh edition. Focusing on today’s work environment, HUMAN RELATIONS: INTERPERSONAL JOB-ORIENTED SKILLS takes a two-pronged approach that improves interpersonal skills by first presenting basic concepts and then by featuring a heavy component of skill development and self-assessment. This edition features a new chapter on interpersonal skills for the digital world and fresh cases, exercises and skill builders that prepare students for today’s business environment.
Table of Contents
1. A Framework for Interpersonal Skill Development
2. Understanding Individual Differences
3. Building Self-Esteem and Self-Confidence
4. Interpersonal Communication
5. Interpersonal Skills for the Digital Age
6. Developing Teamwork Skills
7. Group Problem Solving and Decision Making
8. Cross-Cultural Relations and Diversity
9. Resolving Conflicts with Others
10. Becoming an Effective Leader
11. Motivating Others
12. Helping Others Develop and Grow
13. Positive Political Skills
14. Customer Satisfaction Skills
15. Enhancing Ethical Behavior
16. Stress Management and Personal Productivity
17. Job Search and Career Management Skills
This title is currently unavailable on myPearsonStore.
We recommend Human Relations: Interpersonal Job-Oriented Skills, 12th Edition as a replacement.