Directed primarily toward undergraduate business or management majors, this text also provides practical content to current and aspiring industry professionals. There is no greater asset to a company than its employees—which is why Human Resource Management shows readers how to maximize a firm’s potential through identifying and keeping an ideal workforce. The new edition reflects many recent changes in the industry, across the country, and around the globe, including the 2012 national elections, continuing economic uncertainly, technological changes including an increase in mobile recruiting and learning, and the integral role that social media tools such as wikis, blogs, LinkedIn Facebook, and Twitter now play in the field of HR. The book provides helpful insights for those who aspire to management positions.
Note: This is the standalone book, if you want the book/access card order the ISBN below:
0133254119 / 9780133254112 Human Resource Management Plus NEW MyManagementLab with Pearson eText -- Access Card Package
Package consists of
0133043541 / 9780133043549 Human Resource Management
0133086739 / 9780133086737 NEW MyManagementLab with Pearson eText -- Access Card -- for Human Resource Management
Table of Contents
Enhance your learning experience with text-specific study materials.
$109.07 | Add to Cart
This title is also sold in the various packages listed below. Before purchasing one of these packages, speak with your professor about which one will help you be successful in your course.
Digital Choices ?
MyLab & Mastering with Pearson eText is a complete digital substitute for a print value pack at a lower price.
MyLab & Mastering ?
MyLab & Mastering products deliver customizable content and highly personalized study paths, responsive learning tools, and real-time evaluation and diagnostics. MyLab & Mastering products help move students toward the moment that matters most—the moment of true understanding and learning.
$89.95 | ISBN-13: 978-0-13-383932-6
$89.95 | ISBN-13: 978-0-13-307875-6
$44.95 | ISBN-13: 978-0-13-307874-9
$44.95 | ISBN-13: 978-0-13-383931-9
With VitalSource eTextbooks, you save up to 60% off the price of new print textbooks, and can switch between studying online or offline to suit your needs.
Access your course materials on iPad, Android and Kindle devices with VitalSource Bookshelf, the textbook e-reader that helps you read, study and learn brilliantly. Features include:
- See all of your eTextbooks at a glance and access them instantly anywhere, anytime from your Bookshelf - no backpack required.
- Multiple ways to move between pages and sections including linked Table of Contents and Search make navigating eTextbooks a snap.
- Highlight text with one click in your choice of colors. Add notes to highlighted passages. Even subscribe to your classmates' and instructors' highlights and notes to view in your book.
- Scale images and text to any size with multi-level zoom without losing page clarity. Customize your page display and reading experience to create a personal learning experience that best suits you.
- Print only the pages you need within limits set by publisher
- Supports course materials that include rich media and interactivity like videos and quizzes
- Easily copy/paste text passages for homework and papers
- Supports assistive technologies for accessibility by vision and hearing impaired users
$101.99 | ISBN-13: 978-0-13-340181-3
Loose Leaf Version ?
Books a la Carte are less-expensive, loose-leaf versions of the same textbook.
$169.87 | ISBN-13: 978-0-13-306327-1