For undergraduate courses in human resource management.
Real World Examples, Supported By Theory
For students to succeed in a rapidly changing HR job market, knowledge of career options and skill development is key. Human Resource Management provides students with examples of how HR management is practiced in the real world and the relationships between various HR topics are interwoven throughout the text, giving a thorough introduction to the field based on sound theoretical concepts and practice.
Also available with MyLab Management
By combining trusted authors’ content with digital tools and a flexible platform, MyLab personalizes the learning experience and improves results for each student.
Note: You are purchasing a standalone product; MyLab Management does not come packaged with this content. Students, if interested in purchasing this title with MyLab, ask your instructor to confirm the correct package ISBN and Course ID. Instructors, contact your Pearson representative for more information.
If you would like to purchase both the physical text and MyLab Management, search for:
0134890426 / 9780134890425 Human Resource Management Plus MyLab Management with Pearson eText -- Access Card Package, 15/e
Package consists of:
- 0134739728 / 9780134739724 Human Resource Management
- 0134741544 / 9780134741543 MyManagementLab with Pearson eText -- Access Card -- for Human Resource Management
Table of Contents
PART I: SETTING THE STAGE
1. Human Resource Management: An Overview
2. Business Ethics, Corporate Social Responsibility, and Sustainability
3. Equal Employment Opportunity, Affirmative Action, and Workforce Diversity
PART II: STAFFING
4. Strategic Planning, Human Resource Planning, and Job Analysis
PART III: PERFORMANCE MANAGEMENT AND TRAINING
7. Performance Management and Appraisal
8. Training and Development
PART IV: COMPENSATION
9. Direct Financial Compensation (Monetary Compensation)
10. Indirect Financial Compensation (Employee Benefits)
PART V: LABOR RELATIONS, EMPLOYEE RELATIONS, SAFETY, AND HEALTH
11. Labor Unions and Collective Bargaining
12. Internal Employee Relations
13. Employee Safety, Health, and Wellness
PART VI: OPERATING IN A GLOBAL ENVIRONMENT
14. Global Human Resource Management
$101.95 | ISBN-13: 978-0-13-474066-9
$173.40 $164.73 |