ALERT: Before you purchase, check with your instructor or review your course syllabus to ensure that you select the correct ISBN. Several versions of Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products exist for each title, including customized versions for individual schools, and registrations are not transferable. In addition, you may need a CourseID, provided by your instructor, to register for and use Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products.
Access codes for Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products may not be included when purchasing or renting from companies other than Pearson; check with the seller before completing your purchase.
Used or rental books
If you rent or purchase a used book with an access code, the access code may have been redeemed previously and you may have to purchase a new access code.
Access codes that are purchased from sellers other than Pearson carry a higher risk of being either the wrong ISBN or a previously redeemed code. Check with the seller prior to purchase.
For courses in Human Resources Management.
Human Resource Management provides students in human resource management courses and practicing managers with a full and practical review of essential HR concepts and techniques, with a particular focus on using human resource practices to improve performance, productivity, and profitability at work.
This best-selling HRM text is designed with authoritative and current information on Human Resource Management that ALL managers can use in business. New topics can be found throughout the Fourteenth Edition, along with new features and video cases.
MyManagementLab for Human Resources Management is a total learning package. MyManagementLab is an online homework, tutorial, and assessment program that truly engages students in learning. It helps students better prepare for class, quizzes, and exams—resulting in better performance in the course—and provides educators a dynamic set of tools for gauging individual and class progress.
This program will provide a better teaching and learning experience–for you and your students. It will help:
- Personalize Learning with MyManagementLab: Inspire the exchange of new ideas and foster intriguing discussions with the abundant resources found in MyManagementLab.
- Focus on Productivity, Performance, and Profits: Practical material helps managers perform day-to-day responsibilities.
- Keep Your Course Current and Relevant: New topics and boxed features highlight human resources practices.
0133801993 / 9780133801996 Human Resource Management Plus NEW MyManagementLab with Pearson eText -- Access Card Package
Package consists of:
0133545172 / 9780133545173 Human Resource Management
0133545695 / 9780133545692 NEW MyManagementLab with Pearson eText -- Access Card -- for Human Resource Management
Table of Contents
1. Introduction to Human Resource Management
2. Equal Opportunity and the Law
3. Human Resource Management Strategy and Analysis
II. Recruitment, Placement, and Talent Management
4. Job Analysis and the Talent Management Process
5. Personnel Planning and Recruiting
6. Employee Testing and Selection
7. Interviewing Candidates
III. Training and Development
8. Training and Developing Employees
9. Performance Management and Appraisal
10. Managing Employee Retention, Engagement, and Careers
11. Establishing Strategic Pay Plans
12. Pay for Performance and Financial Incentives
13. Benefits and Services
V. Enrichment Topics in Human Resource Management
14. Ethics, Employee Relations, and Fair Treatment at Work
15. Labor Relations and Collective Bargaining
16. Employee Safety and Health
17. Managing Global Human Resources
18. Managing Human Resources in Small and Entrepreneurial Firms
Appendix A. PHR and SPHR Knowledge Base
Appendix B. Comprehensive Cases
This item has been upgraded to Human Resource Management Plus MyManagementLab with Pearson eText -- Access Card Package, 15th Edition.
Digital Choices ?
MyLab & Mastering with Pearson eText is a complete digital substitute for a print value pack at a lower price.
MyLab & Mastering ?
MyLab & Mastering products deliver customizable content and highly personalized study paths, responsive learning tools, and real-time evaluation and diagnostics. MyLab & Mastering products help move students toward the moment that matters most—the moment of true understanding and learning.
$99.95 | ISBN-13: 978-0-13-354568-5
$50.00 | ISBN-13: 978-0-13-354566-1
With VitalSource eTextbooks, you save up to 60% off the price of new print textbooks, and can switch between studying online or offline to suit your needs.
Access your course materials on iPad, Android and Kindle devices with VitalSource Bookshelf, the textbook e-reader that helps you read, study and learn brilliantly. Features include:
- See all of your eTextbooks at a glance and access them instantly anywhere, anytime from your Bookshelf - no backpack required.
- Multiple ways to move between pages and sections including linked Table of Contents and Search make navigating eTextbooks a snap.
- Highlight text with one click in your choice of colors. Add notes to highlighted passages. Even subscribe to your classmates' and instructors' highlights and notes to view in your book.
- Scale images and text to any size with multi-level zoom without losing page clarity. Customize your page display and reading experience to create a personal learning experience that best suits you.
- Print only the pages you need within limits set by publisher
- Supports course materials that include rich media and interactivity like videos and quizzes
- Easily copy/paste text passages for homework and papers
- Supports assistive technologies for accessibility by vision and hearing impaired users
$108.99 | ISBN-13: 978-0-13-352594-6
Alternative Options ?
Click on the titles below to learn more about these options.
$194.67 | ISBN-13: 978-0-13-379159-4
Loose Leaf Version ?
Books a la Carte are less-expensive, loose-leaf versions of the same textbook.
$181.33 | ISBN-13: 978-0-13-354546-3