ALERT: Before you purchase, check with your instructor or review your course syllabus to ensure that you select the correct ISBN. Several versions of Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products exist for each title, including customized versions for individual schools, and registrations are not transferable. In addition, you may need a CourseID, provided by your instructor, to register for and use Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products.
Access codes for Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products may not be included when purchasing or renting from companies other than Pearson; check with the seller before completing your purchase.
Used or rental books
If you rent or purchase a used book with an access code, the access code may have been redeemed previously and you may have to purchase a new access code.
Access codes that are purchased from sellers other than Pearson carry a higher risk of being either the wrong ISBN or a previously redeemed code. Check with the seller prior to purchase.
For courses in Human Resources Management.
Human Resource Management provides students in human resource management courses and practicing managers with a full and practical review of essential HR concepts and techniques, with a particular focus on using human resource practices to improve performance, productivity, and profitability at work.
This best-selling HRM text is designed with authoritative and current information on Human Resource Management that ALL managers can use in business. New topics can be found throughout the Fourteenth Edition, along with new features and video cases.
MyManagementLab for Human Resources Management is a total learning package. MyManagementLab is an online homework, tutorial, and assessment program that truly engages students in learning. It helps students better prepare for class, quizzes, and exams—resulting in better performance in the course—and provides educators a dynamic set of tools for gauging individual and class progress.
This program will provide a better teaching and learning experience–for you and your students. It will help:
- Personalize Learning with MyManagementLab: Inspire the exchange of new ideas and foster intriguing discussions with the abundant resources found in MyManagementLab.
- Focus on Productivity, Performance, and Profits: Practical material helps managers perform day-to-day responsibilities.
- Keep Your Course Current and Relevant: New topics and boxed features highlight human resources practices.
0133801993 / 9780133801996 Human Resource Management Plus NEW MyManagementLab with Pearson eText -- Access Card Package
Package consists of:
0133545172 / 9780133545173 Human Resource Management
0133545695 / 9780133545692 NEW MyManagementLab with Pearson eText -- Access Card -- for Human Resource Management
Table of Contents
1. Introduction to Human Resource Management
2. Equal Opportunity and the Law
3. Human Resource Management Strategy and Analysis
II. Recruitment, Placement, and Talent Management
4. Job Analysis and the Talent Management Process
5. Personnel Planning and Recruiting
6. Employee Testing and Selection
7. Interviewing Candidates
III. Training and Development
8. Training and Developing Employees
9. Performance Management and Appraisal
10. Managing Employee Retention, Engagement, and Careers
11. Establishing Strategic Pay Plans
12. Pay for Performance and Financial Incentives
13. Benefits and Services
V. Enrichment Topics in Human Resource Management
14. Ethics, Employee Relations, and Fair Treatment at Work
15. Labor Relations and Collective Bargaining
16. Employee Safety and Health
17. Managing Global Human Resources
18. Managing Human Resources in Small and Entrepreneurial Firms
Appendix A. PHR and SPHR Knowledge Base
Appendix B. Comprehensive Cases
$50.00 | ISBN-13: 978-0-13-354566-1
$99.95 | ISBN-13: 978-0-13-354568-5
$108.99 | ISBN-13: 978-0-13-352594-6
$52.50 | ISBN-13: 978-0-13-354565-4