NOTE: Before purchasing, check with your instructor to ensure you select the correct ISBN. Several versions of the MyLab™and Mastering™ platforms exist for each title, and registrations are not transferable. To register for and use MyLab or Mastering, you may also need a Course ID, which your instructor will provide.
Used books, rentals, and purchases made outside of Pearson
If purchasing or renting from companies other than Pearson, the access codes for the MyLab platform may not be included, may be incorrect, or may be previously redeemed. Check with the seller before completing your purchase.
For undergraduate courses in human resource management.
This package includes MyLab Management.
Real-world examples, supported by theory
For students to succeed in a rapidly changing HR job market, knowledge of career options and skill development is key. Human Resource Management, 15th Edition provides students with examples of how HR management is practiced in the real world and the relationships between various HR topics are interwoven throughout the text, giving a thorough introduction to the field based on sound theoretical concepts and practice.
Personalize learning with MyLab Management
By combining trusted authors’ content with digital tools and a flexible platform, MyLab personalizes the learning experience and improves results for each student.
0134890426 / 9780134890425 Human Resource Management Plus MyLab Management with Pearson eText -- Access Card Package, 15/e
Package consists of:
- 0134739728 / 9780134739724 Human Resource Management
- 0134741544 / 9780134741543 MyLab Management with Pearson eText -- Access Card -- for Human Resource Management
Table of Contents
PART I: SETTING THE STAGE
1. Human Resource Management: An Overview
2. Business Ethics, Corporate Social Responsibility, and Sustainability
3. Equal Employment Opportunity, Affirmative Action, and Workforce Diversity
PART II: STAFFING
4. Strategic Planning, Human Resource Planning, and Job Analysis
PART III: PERFORMANCE MANAGEMENT AND TRAINING
7. Performance Management and Appraisal
8. Training and Development
PART IV: COMPENSATION
9. Direct Financial Compensation (Monetary Compensation)
10. Indirect Financial Compensation (Employee Benefits)
PART V: LABOR RELATIONS, EMPLOYEE RELATIONS, SAFETY, AND HEALTH
11. Labor Unions and Collective Bargaining
12. Internal Employee Relations
13. Employee Safety, Health, and Wellness
PART VI: OPERATING IN A GLOBAL ENVIRONMENT
14. Global Human Resource Management
$79.99 | ISBN-13: 978-0-13-474066-9
Digital + Print
$193.32 $183.65 |
ISBN-13: 978-0-13-487350-3 $259.99 $246.99 |
Free Ground Shipping.
$173.32 $164.65 |