NOTE: Used books, rentals, and purchases made outside of Pearson
If purchasing or renting from companies other than Pearson, the access codes for the Enhanced Pearson eText may not be included, may be incorrect, or may be previously redeemed. Check with the seller before completing your purchase.
This package includes the Enhanced Pearson eText and the bound book
This widely popular text uses a management approach organized around the processes and procedures necessary for implementing effective human resources administration to give students a comprehensive, user-friendly look at the fundamentals. It presents the human resources function within the context of public school districts; covers the eight essential dimensions of the human resources function: human resources planning, recruitment, selection, placement and induction, staff development, performance evaluation, compensation, and collective negotiations; and looks at the legal, ethical, and policy aspects of human resources administration.
Now available as an affordable e-book, Ronald Rebore’s Human Resources Administration in Education weaves the language of technology throughout; includes more stories and personal examples; poses reflective questions on the focus scenarios; includes a section on value added performance evaluation and more information on win-win collective negotiations; and includes updating throughout. The Enhanced Pearson eText features assessments and internet resources.
Improve mastery and retention with the Enhanced Pearson eText*
The Enhanced Pearson eText provides a rich, interactive learning environment designed to improve student mastery of content. The Enhanced Pearson eText is:
- Engaging. The new interactive, multimedia learning features were developed by the authors and other subject-matter experts to deepen and enrich the learning experience.
- Convenient. Enjoy instant online access from your computer or download the Pearson eText App to read on or offline on your iPad® and Android® tablet.*
- Affordable. The Enhanced Pearson eText may be purchased stand-alone or with a loose-leaf version of the text for 40-65% less than a print bound book.
*The Enhanced eText features are only available in the Pearson eText format. They are not available in third-party eTexts or downloads.
*The Pearson eText App is available on Google Play and in the App Store. It requires Android OS 3.1-4, a 7” or 10” tablet, or iPad iOS 5.0 or later.
0133830888 / 9780133830880 Human Resources Administration in Education with Enhanced Pearson eText -- Access Card Package
Package consists of:
- 0133351939 / 9780133351934 Human Resources Administration in Education
- 0133588017 / 9780133588019 Human Resources Administration in Education, Enhanced Pearson eText -- Access Card
Table of Contents
1 Organizational Dimensions
2 Human Resources Planning
5 Placement and Induction
6 Staff Development
7 Performance Evaluation
9 Collective Negotiations
10 Legal, Ethical, and Policy Issues in the Administration of Human Resources
Alternative Options ?
Click on the titles below to learn more about these options.
$96.60 | ISBN-13: 978-0-13-358801-9
$122.53 | ISBN-13: 978-0-13-386180-8
$189.33 | ISBN-13: 978-0-13-335193-4