Used books, rentals, and purchases made outside of Pearson
If purchasing or renting from companies other than Pearson, the access codes for Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products may not be included, may be incorrect, or may be previously redeemed. Check with the seller before completing your purchase.
For courses in Human Sexuality
This package includes MyPsychLab®
Help each student develop a sexual philosophy based on choice, awareness, and responsibility
Human Sexuality presents a relatable overview of the discipline that inspires students to think critically about the sexual world and their place in it. By taking an interpersonal approach and encouraging each student to develop a personal sexual philosophy, author Roger Hock helps students connect the material covered to their real-life decisions and behaviors, boosting engagement with the course. Sensitivity to diverse groups – not only in terms of race and ethnicity, but also in terms of sexual orientation, age, sexual knowledge, and sexual experience – allows all students to feel as comfortable and open about sexual topics as possible. The Fourth Edition includes updated data as well as coverage of contemporary issues that dominate today's headlines to ensure currency and relevancy.
Enhance learning with MyPsychLab
MyPsychLab for the Human Sexuality course extends learning online to engage students and improve results. Media resources with assignments bring concepts to life, and offer students opportunities to practice applying what they’ve learned. Please note: this version of MyPsychLab does not include an eText.
0134224965 / 9780134224961 Human Sexuality plus MyPsychLab — Access Card Package, 4/e
Package consists of:
• 013400356X / 9780134003566 Human Sexuality, 4/e (Paperback)
• 0134206304 / 9780134206301 MyPsychLab Access Card
Human Sexuality, Fourth Edition is also available via REVEL™, an immersive learning experience designed for the way today's students read, think, and learn.
Table of Contents
2. Sexual Anatomy
3. The Physiology of Sexual Response
4. Intimate Relationships
5. Contraception: Planning and Preventing
6. Sexual Behaviors: Experiencing Sexual Pleasure
7. Sexual Problems and Solutions
8. Sexually Transmitted Infections/Diseases
9. Conception, Pregnancy, and Birth
10. Gender: Expectations, Roles, and Behaviors
11. Sexual Orientation
12. Sexual Development Throughout Life
13. Sexual Aggression and Violence: Rape, Child Sexual Abuse, and Sexual Harassment
14. Paraphilic Disorders: Atypical Sexual Behaviors
15. The Sexual Marketplace: Prostitution and Pornography
$51.95 | ISBN-13: 978-0-13-420627-1
Digital + Print
$172.67 | ISBN-13: 978-0-13-422389-6
$220.87 $211.48 |
Free Ground Shipping.
$159.33 | ISBN-13: 978-0-13-397165-1