This appealing, readable and humanistic guide to human sexuality achieves a sound balance between facts and understanding, giving students the information they need to make responsible decisions and helping them feel comfortable about themselves while learning about their sexuality. The text continues its reputation as the best value for the money with a built-in study guide at the end of each chapter. This new edition comes in an attractive, new four color design.
Table of Contents
1. Why a Course in Human Sexuality?
2. Our Sexual and Reproductive Anatomy.
3. Hormones and Sexuality.
4. Similarities and Differences in Our Sexual Responses.
5. Sexually Transmitted Infections and Sexually Related Diseases.
6. Birth Control.
7. Pregnancy and Childbirth.
8. Becoming a Woman/Becoming a Man: Gender Identity and Gender Roles.
9. Sexual Orientation.
10. Life-Span Sexual Development.
11. Adult Sexual Behaviors and Attitudes.
12. Love and Relationships.
13. Sexual Problems and Therapy.
14. Paraphilias and Sexual Variants.
15. Sexual Victimization: Rape, Coercion, Harassment, and Abuse of Children.
16. Selling Sex: Social and Legal Issues.
$75.95 | ISBN-13: 978-0-205-18383-8
$99.95 | ISBN-13: 978-0-205-01569-6