Table of Contents
1. Carbon-Based Fuels and the Environment
2. Introduction to Hybrid Vehicles
3. Internal Combustion Engine Systems
5. Alternative Fuels
6. Diesel and Biodiesel Fuels
7 . Hybrid Batteries and Battery Service
8. Electric Motors, Generators, and Controls
9. Regenerative Braking System
10. Hybrid Vehicle Transmissions and Transaxles
11. Hybrid Vehicle Heating and Air Conditioning
12. Honda Hybrid Vehicles
13. Toyota/Lexus Hybrid Vehicles
14. Ford/Mercury Hybrid Vehicles
15. General Motors Hybrid Vehicles
16. Fuel Cells and Advanced Technologies
17. Hybrid Safety and Service Procedures
18. First Responder Procedures
Enhance your learning experience with text-specific study materials.
$29.60 | Add to Cart
This title is also sold in the various packages listed below. Before purchasing one of these packages, speak with your professor about which one will help you be successful in your course.
$144.20 | Free Ground Shipping.
With CourseSmart eTextbooks and eResources, you save up to 60% off the price of new print textbooks, and can switch between studying online or offline to suit your needs.
Once you have purchased your eTextbooks and added them to your CourseSmart bookshelf, you can access them anytime, anywhere.
$57.99 | ISBN-13: 978-0-13-298949-7