Pedagogical features such as chapter-opening “Key Questions” and strategically placed “Keynotes” help students to efficiently master genetic concepts. CourseSmart textbooks do not include any media or print supplements that come packaged with the bound book.
Table of Contents
1. Genetics: An Introduction
2. DNA: The Genetic Material
3. DNA Replication
4. Gene Control of Proteins
5. Gene Expression: Transcription
6. Gene Expression: Translation
7. DNA Mutation, DNA Repair, and Transposable Elements
9. Functional and Comparative Genomics
10. Recombinant DNA Technology
11. Mendelian Genetics
12. Chromosomal Basis of Inheritance
13. Extensions of and Deviations from Mendelian Genetic Principles
14. Genetic Mapping in Eukaryotes
15. Genetics of Bacteria and Bacteriophages
16. Variations in Chromosome Structure and Number
17. Regulation of Gene Expression in Bacteria and Bacteriophages
18. Regulation of Gene Expression in Eukaryotes
19. Genetic Analysis of Development
20. Genetics of Cancer
21. Quantitative Genetics
22. Population Genetics
23. Molecular Evolution
Purchase Info ?
With CourseSmart eTextbooks and eResources, you save up to 60% off the price of new print textbooks, and can switch between studying online or offline to suit your needs.
Once you have purchased your eTextbooks and added them to your CourseSmart bookshelf, you can access them anytime, anywhere.
iGenetics: A Molecular Approach, CourseSmart eTextbook, 3rd Edition
Format: Safari Book
$90.99 | ISBN-13: 978-0-321-69754-7