Table of Contents
1. Experiencing Communication in Today’s Technology Enabled World
2. Writing for the Business World on Paper and Electronically
3. Learning to Write Directly on Paper and Electronically
4. Learning to Deliver Bad News on Paper and Electronically
5. Writing Persuasively on Paper and in Electronic Formats
6. Writing Memos, E-Mails and Short Reports
7. Making Business Letters and Documents Look Attractive on Paper and on the Computer Screen
8. Writing Formal Reports, Business Plans, and White Papers
9. Learning the Three P's of Oral Presentations: Preparation, Practice, and Presentation.
10. Using Technology to Communicate within Virtual Teams
11. Communicating in Meetings and by Telephone
12. Searching for Your Career
13. Composing Cover Letters and Resumes.
14. Preparing For and Surviving the Interview.
15. Understanding the Challenge of Ethical Communication.
Appendix A: Checklist of Common Problems that Occur!
Appendix B: Websites
Appendix C: Checklists