Bring current, real-world IS concepts into your classroom.
One of the greatest challenges in teaching IS courses is keeping pace with what’s happening in the real-world. Information Systems Today shows students how information technology and systems are continuing to expand within all aspects of today’s organizations and society.
Table of Contents
2. Gaining Competitive Advantage Through Information Systems
3. Managing the Information Systems Infrastructure and Services
4. Enabling Business-to-Consumer Electronic Commerce
5. Enhancing Organizational Communication and Collaboration Using Social Medi
6. Enhancing Business Intelligence Using Information Systems
7. Enhancing Business Processes Using Enterprise Information Systems
8. Strengthening Business-to-Business Relationships Via Supply Chain and Customer Relationship Management
9. Developing and Acquiring Information Systems
10. Securing Information Systems
Purchase Info ?
With CourseSmart eTextbooks and eResources, you save up to 60% off the price of new print textbooks, and can switch between studying online or offline to suit your needs.
Once you have purchased your eTextbooks and added them to your CourseSmart bookshelf, you can access them anytime, anywhere.
$102.99 | ISBN-13: 978-0-13-297179-9