Directed primarily toward undergraduate CIS/MIS college/university majors, this text also provides practical content to current and aspiring industry professionals.
Information Systems Today shows how information technology and systems are continuing to expand within all aspects of today’s organizations and society.
0133098753 / 9780133098754 Information Systems Today: Manageing in the Digital World Plus MyMISLab with Pearson eText -- Access Card Package
Package consists of
0132971216 / 9780132971218 Information Systems Today: Managing in the Digital World 6/e
0132992051 / 9780132992053 MyMISlab with Pearson eText -- Access Card -- for Information Systems Today: Managing in the Digital World
Table of Contents
2. Gaining Competitive Advantage Through Information Systems
3. Managing the Information Systems Infrastructure and Services
4. Enabling Business-to-Consumer Electronic Commerce
5. Enhancing Organizational Communication and Collaboration Using Social Medi
6. Enhancing Business Intelligence Using Information Systems
7. Enhancing Business Processes Using Enterprise Information Systems
8. Strengthening Business-to-Business Relationships Via Supply Chain and Customer Relationship Management
9. Developing and Acquiring Information Systems
10. Securing Information Systems
Digital Choices ?
MyLab & Mastering with Pearson eText is a complete digital substitute for a print value pack at a lower price.
MyLab & Mastering ?
MyLab & Mastering products deliver customizable content and highly personalized study paths, responsive learning tools, and real-time evaluation and diagnostics. MyLab & Mastering products help move students toward the moment that matters most—the moment of true understanding and learning.
$85.00 | ISBN-13: 978-0-13-384059-9
$87.00 | ISBN-13: 978-0-13-382610-4
$87.00 | ISBN-13: 978-0-13-299209-1
$45.00 | ISBN-13: 978-0-13-382611-1
$45.00 | ISBN-13: 978-0-13-384782-6
$45.00 | ISBN-13: 978-0-13-299214-5
With CourseSmart eTextbooks and eResources, you save up to 60% off the price of new print textbooks, and can switch between studying online or offline to suit your needs.
Once you have purchased your eTextbooks and added them to your CourseSmart bookshelf, you can access them anytime, anywhere.
$102.99 | ISBN-13: 978-0-13-297179-9
Alternative Options ?
Click on the titles below to learn more about these options.
$175.93 | ISBN-13: 978-0-13-390820-6
$175.93 | ISBN-13: 978-0-13-390890-9
$251.60 | ISBN-13: 978-0-13-297121-8
Loose Leaf Version ?
Books a la Carte are less-expensive, loose-leaf versions of the same textbook.
$168.60 | ISBN-13: 978-0-13-297169-0