Featured tutorials cover:
- In-depth tour of the new LightWave v10 interface
- Powerful surfacing with the Node Editor
- Bones and rigging for character animation
- Particle animation
- Hard body and soft body dynamics
- Rendering concepts
- Advanced camera tools
All of Peachpit's eBooks contain the same content as the print edition. You will find a link in the last few pages of your eBook that directs you to the media files.
- If you are able to search the book, search for "Where are the lesson files?" ¿
- Go to the very last page of the book and scroll backwards.
- You will need a web-enabled device or computer in order to access the media files that accompany this ebook. Entering the URL supplied into a computer with web access will allow you to get to the files.
- Depending on your device, it is possible that your display settings will cut off part of the URL. To make sure this is not the case, try reducing your font size and turning your device to a landscape view. This should cause the full URL to appear.
Table of Contents
1 LightWave Modeler
2 LightWave Layout
3 Texture Creation
5 3D Cameras
6 3D Animation
7 Motion Graphics
8 Modeling Everyday Things
9 Particle Animation
10 Dynamics in Motion
11 Bones and Rigging
12 The LightWave Render Engine
A Plug-ins and Additional Resources
What’s on the DVD
Format: eBook (Watermarked)?
This eBook includes the following formats, accessible from your Account page after purchase:
EPUBThe open industry format known for its reflowable content and usability on supported mobile devices.
MOBIThe eBook format compatible with the Amazon Kindle and Amazon Kindle applications.
PDFThe popular standard, used most often with the free Adobe® Reader® software.
This eBook requires no passwords or activation to read. We customize your eBook by discretely watermarking it with your name, making it uniquely yours.
Includes EPUB, MOBI, and PDF
$47.99Add to Cart