efficient page layout and production. This comprehensive guide shows you step by step how to:
- Use the powerful new features in InDesign CS3—text variables, frame fitting options, and table styles—to create templates for ads, brochures, books, magazines,catalogs, and more.
- Make the most of master pages, paragraph and character styles, nested styles, object styles, and table styles to automate formatting.
- Optimize the use of typography, graphics and images, color, object libraries, and layers in your templates.
- Work with the new transparency options and nondestructive effects in InDesign CS3.
- Set up Data Merge and XML-based templates to automate page production.
- Utilize and modify the templates that ship with InDesign CS3.
- Use Adobe Bridge to manage your text, image assets, and templates.
Format: Safari PTG
This publication is not currently for sale.