Examine advertising and promotions through the lens of integrated marketing communications.
The carefully integrated approach of this text blends advertising, promotions, and marketing communications together, providing readers with the information they need to understand the process and benefits of successful IMC campaigns.
The fifth edition brings the material to life by incorporating professional perspectives and real-world campaign stories throughout the text.
Table of Contents
PART 1: THE IMC FOUNDATION
Chapter 1. Integrated Marketing Communications
Chapter 2. Corporate Image and Brand Management
Chapter 3. Buyer Behaviors
Chapter 4. The IMC Planning Process
PART 2: IMC ADVERTISING TOOLS
Chapter 5. Advertising Management
Chapter 6. Advertising Design: Theoretical Frameworks and Types of Appeals
Chapter 7. Advertising Design: Message Strategies and Executional Frameworks
PART 3: IMC MEDIA TOOLS
Chapter 8. Traditional Media Channels
Chapter 9. E-active Marketing
Chapter 10. Alternative Marketing
PART 4: IMC PROMOTIONAL TOOLS
Chapter 11. Database and Direct Response Marketing and Personal Selling
Chapter 12. Sales Promotions
Chapter 13. Public Relations and Sponsorship Programs
PART 5: IMC ETHICS, REGULATION, AND EVALUATION
Chapter 14. Regulations and Ethical Concerns
Chapter 15. Evaluating an Integrated Marketing Program
Format: Alternate Binding
This title is currently unavailable on myPearsonStore.
We recommend Integrated Advertising, Promotion, and Marketing Communications, 6th Edition as a replacement.
Digital Choices ?
MyLab & Mastering with Pearson eText is a complete digital substitute for a print value pack at a lower price.
MyLab & Mastering ?
MyLab & Mastering products deliver customizable content and highly personalized study paths, responsive learning tools, and real-time evaluation and diagnostics. MyLab & Mastering products help move students toward the moment that matters most—the moment of true understanding and learning.
$97.50 | ISBN-13: 978-0-13-253963-0
With VitalSource eTextbooks, you save up to 60% off the price of new print textbooks, and can switch between studying online or offline to suit your needs.
Access your course materials on iPad, Android and Kindle devices with VitalSource Bookshelf, the textbook e-reader that helps you read, study and learn brilliantly. Features include:
- See all of your eTextbooks at a glance and access them instantly anywhere, anytime from your Bookshelf - no backpack required.
- Multiple ways to move between pages and sections including linked Table of Contents and Search make navigating eTextbooks a snap.
- Highlight text with one click in your choice of colors. Add notes to highlighted passages. Even subscribe to your classmates' and instructors' highlights and notes to view in your book.
- Scale images and text to any size with multi-level zoom without losing page clarity. Customize your page display and reading experience to create a personal learning experience that best suits you.
- Print only the pages you need within limits set by publisher
- Supports course materials that include rich media and interactivity like videos and quizzes
- Easily copy/paste text passages for homework and papers
- Supports assistive technologies for accessibility by vision and hearing impaired users