Examine advertising and promotions through the lens of integrated marketing communications.
The carefully integrated approach of this text blends advertising, promotions, and marketing communications together, providing students with the information they need to understand the process and benefits of successful IMC campaigns.
Table of Contents
Part I. The IMC Foundation
1. Integrated Marketing Communications
2. Corporate Image and Brand Management
3. Buyer Behaviors
4. The IMC Planning Process
Part II. IMC Advertising Tools
5. Advertising Management
6. Advertising Design: Theoretical Frameworks and Types of Appeals
7. Advertising Design: Message Strategies and Executional Frameworks
Part III. IMC Media Tools
8. Traditional Media Channels
9. Digital Marketing
10. Alternative Marketing
Part IV. IMC Promotional Tools
11. Database and Direct Response Marketing and Personal Selling
12. Sales Promotions
13. Public Relations and Sponsorship Programs
Part V. IMC Ethics, Regulation, and Evaluation
14. Regulations and Ethical Concerns
15. Evaluating an Integrated Marketing Program
Purchase Info ?
With CourseSmart eTextbooks and eResources, you save up to 60% off the price of new print textbooks, and can switch between studying online or offline to suit your needs.
Once you have purchased your eTextbooks and added them to your CourseSmart bookshelf, you can access them anytime, anywhere.
$89.99 | ISBN-13: 978-0-13-311336-5