Directed primarily toward undergraduate Marketing college/university majors, this text also provides practical content to current and aspiring industry professionals.
The carefully integrated approach of this text blends advertising, promotions, and marketing communications together, providing readers with the information they need to understand the process and benefits of successful IMC campaigns.
0133131017 / 9780133131017 Integrated Advertising, Promotion, and Marketing Communications Plus NEW MyMarketingLab with Pearson eText -- Access Card Package
Package consists of
0133112934 / 9780133112931 NEW MyMarketingLab with Pearson eText -- Standalone Access Card --
0133126242 / 9780133126242 Integrated Advertising, Promotion, and Marketing Communications
Table of Contents
Part I. The IMC Foundation
1. Integrated Marketing Communications
2. Corporate Image and Brand Management
3. Buyer Behaviors
4. The IMC Planning Process
Part II. IMC Advertising Tools
5. Advertising Management
6. Advertising Design: Theoretical Frameworks and Types of Appeals
7. Advertising Design: Message Strategies and Executional Frameworks
Part III. IMC Media Tools
8. Traditional Media Channels
9. Digital Marketing
10. Alternative Marketing
Part IV. IMC Promotional Tools
11. Database and Direct Response Marketing and Personal Selling
12. Sales Promotions
13. Public Relations and Sponsorship Programs
Part V. IMC Ethics, Regulation, and Evaluation
14. Regulations and Ethical Concerns
15. Evaluating an Integrated Marketing Program
This title is also sold in the various packages listed below. Before purchasing one of these packages, speak with your professor about which one will help you be successful in your course.
Package ISBN-13: 9780133497786
Includes this title packaged with:
- Developing a Creative and Innovative Integrated Marketing Communication Plan
James R. Ogden
$319.20 | Add to Cart
Digital Choices ?
MyLab & Mastering with Pearson eText is a complete digital substitute for a print value pack at a lower price.
MyLab & Mastering ?
MyLab & Mastering products deliver customizable content and highly personalized study paths, responsive learning tools, and real-time evaluation and diagnostics. MyLab & Mastering products help move students toward the moment that matters most—the moment of true understanding and learning.
$89.95 | ISBN-13: 978-0-13-378310-0
$89.95 | ISBN-13: 978-0-13-311292-4
$44.95 | ISBN-13: 978-0-13-378308-7
With VitalSource eTextbooks, you save up to 60% off the price of new print textbooks, and can switch between studying online or offline to suit your needs.
Access your course materials on iPad, Android and Kindle devices with VitalSource Bookshelf, the textbook e-reader that helps you read, study and learn brilliantly. Features include:
- See all of your eTextbooks at a glance and access them instantly anywhere, anytime from your Bookshelf - no backpack required.
- Multiple ways to move between pages and sections including linked Table of Contents and Search make navigating eTextbooks a snap.
- Highlight text with one click in your choice of colors. Add notes to highlighted passages. Even subscribe to your classmates' and instructors' highlights and notes to view in your book.
- Scale images and text to any size with multi-level zoom without losing page clarity. Customize your page display and reading experience to create a personal learning experience that best suits you.
- Print only the pages you need within limits set by publisher
- Supports course materials that include rich media and interactivity like videos and quizzes
- Easily copy/paste text passages for homework and papers
- Supports assistive technologies for accessibility by vision and hearing impaired users
$97.99 | ISBN-13: 978-0-13-312632-7
Loose Leaf Version ?
Books a la Carte are less-expensive, loose-leaf versions of the same textbook.
$161.73 | ISBN-13: 978-0-13-312625-9