Interactive Project Management: Pixels, People, and Process helps clients, agencies, and industry professionals better understand the critical role of interactive project management, and presents a collaborative, people-focused approach to delivering high-quality digital work.
In this book, the authors:
- Define the unique characteristics of interactive projects
- Explain the importance of emotional intelligence in the workplace
- Discuss communication techniques that help teams work together more efficiently
- Outline a process and specific deliverables that clarify how to think about critical aspects of a project
- Provide questions, tasks, tips, and advice that effectively move teams from initiation to launch
Table of Contents
About the authors
CHAPTER 1 The Interactive Industry
CHAPTER 2 Interactive Project Management
CHAPTER 3 Emotional Intelligence
CHAPTER 4 Communication
CHAPTER 5 The Process
CHAPTER 6 Project prep
CHAPTER 7 Project definition
CHAPTER 8 Project Production
CHAPTER 9 Project Staging
CHAPTER 10 Project Launch
CHAPTER 11 Project Closure
Format: eBook (Watermarked)?
This eBook includes the following formats, accessible from your Account page after purchase:
EPUBThe open industry format known for its reflowable content and usability on supported mobile devices.
MOBIThe eBook format compatible with the Amazon Kindle and Amazon Kindle applications.
PDFThe popular standard, used most often with the free Adobe® Reader® software.
This eBook requires no passwords or activation to read. We customize your eBook by discretely watermarking it with your name, making it uniquely yours.
Includes EPUB, MOBI, and PDF
$19.99Add to Cart