Table of Contents
Part 1: The World’s Marketplaces
Chapter 1: An Overview of International Business
Chapter 2: Global Marketplaces and Business Centers
Chapter 3: Legal, Technological, Accounting, and Political Environments
Chapter 4: The Role of Culture
Chapter 5: Ethics and Social Responsibility in International Business
Part 2: The International Environment
Chapter 6: International Trade and Investment
Chapter 7: The International Monetary System and the Balance of Payments
Chapter 8: Foreign Exchange and International Financial Markets
Chapter 9: Formulation of National Trade Policies
Chapter 10: International Cooperation Among Nations
Part 3: Managing International Business
Chapter 11: International Strategic Management
Chapter 12: Strategies for Analyzing and Entering Foreign Markets
Chapter 13: International Strategic Alliances
Chapter 14: International Organization Design and Control
Chapter 15: Leadership and Employee Behavior in International Business
Part 4: Managing International Business Operations
Chapter 16: International Marketing
Chapter 17: International Operations Management
Chapter 18: International Financial Management
Chapter 19: International Human Resource Management and Labor Relations
Format: Alternate Binding
This item has been upgraded to International Business: A Managerial Perspective, 8th Edition.
Digital Choices ?
MyLab & Mastering with Pearson eText is a complete digital substitute for a print value pack at a lower price.
MyLab & Mastering ?
MyLab & Mastering products deliver customizable content and highly personalized study paths, responsive learning tools, and real-time evaluation and diagnostics. MyLab & Mastering products help move students toward the moment that matters most—the moment of true understanding and learning.
$89.95 | ISBN-13: 978-0-13-266927-6
$44.95 | ISBN-13: 978-0-13-266934-4
With VitalSource eTextbooks, you save up to 60% off the price of new print textbooks, and can switch between studying online or offline to suit your needs.
Access your course materials on iPad, Android and Kindle devices with VitalSource Bookshelf, the textbook e-reader that helps you read, study and learn brilliantly. Features include:
- See all of your eTextbooks at a glance and access them instantly anywhere, anytime from your Bookshelf - no backpack required.
- Multiple ways to move between pages and sections including linked Table of Contents and Search make navigating eTextbooks a snap.
- Highlight text with one click in your choice of colors. Add notes to highlighted passages. Even subscribe to your classmates' and instructors' highlights and notes to view in your book.
- Scale images and text to any size with multi-level zoom without losing page clarity. Customize your page display and reading experience to create a personal learning experience that best suits you.
- Print only the pages you need within limits set by publisher
- Supports course materials that include rich media and interactivity like videos and quizzes
- Easily copy/paste text passages for homework and papers
- Supports assistive technologies for accessibility by vision and hearing impaired users
$107.99 | ISBN-13: 978-0-13-307165-8