Table of Contents
I. THE WORLD'S MARKETPLACES.
1. An Overview of International Business.
2. Global Marketplaces and Business Centers.
3. Legal, Technological, and Political Forces.
4. The Role of Culture.
5. Ethics and Social Responsibility in International Business.
II. THE INTERNATIONAL ENVIRONMENT.
6. International Trade and Investment Theory.
7. International Monetary System and the Balance of Payments.
8. Foreign Exchange and International Financial Markets.
9. Formulation of National Trade Policies.
10. International Cooperation among Nations.
III. MANAGING INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS.
11. International Strategic Management.
12. Strategies for Analyzing and Entering Foreign Markets.
13. International Strategic Alliances.
14. International Organization Design and Control.
15. Leadership and Employee Behavior in International Business.
IV. MANAGING INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS OPERATIONS.
16. International Marketing.
17. International Operations Management.
18. International Financial Management.
19. International Human Resource Management and Labor Relations.
This title is currently unavailable on myPearsonStore.
We recommend International Business, 7th Edition as a replacement.
Digital Choices ?
MyLab & Mastering with Pearson eText is a complete digital substitute for a print value pack at a lower price.
MyLab & Mastering ?
MyLab & Mastering products deliver customizable content and highly personalized study paths, responsive learning tools, and real-time evaluation and diagnostics. MyLab & Mastering products help move students toward the moment that matters most—the moment of true understanding and learning.
$87.00 | ISBN-13: 978-0-13-246010-1
With CourseSmart eTextbooks and eResources, you save up to 60% off the price of new print textbooks, and can switch between studying online or offline to suit your needs.
Once you have purchased your eTextbooks and added them to your CourseSmart bookshelf, you can access them anytime, anywhere.
$102.00 | ISBN-13: 978-0-13-608740-3