ALERT: Before you purchase, check with your instructor or review your course syllabus to ensure that you select the correct ISBN. Several versions of Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products exist for each title, including customized versions for individual schools, and registrations are not transferable. In addition, you may need a CourseID, provided by your instructor, to register for and use Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products.
Access codes for Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products may not be included when purchasing or renting from companies other than Pearson; check with the seller before completing your purchase.
Used or rental books
If you rent or purchase a used book with an access code, the access code may have been redeemed previously and you may have to purchase a new access code.
Access codes that are purchased from sellers other than Pearson carry a higher risk of being either the wrong ISBN or a previously redeemed code. Check with the seller prior to purchase.
--For International Business courses.
Successfully prepare students for the international marketplace.
International Business illustrates how successful managers must function in a competitive world. Packed with current examples that reflect the vibrancy of the international business field, this student-friendly text offers a managerial approach that keeps an emphasis on skills development, emerging markets and geographical literacy.
MyManagementLab for International Business is a total learning package. MyManagementLab is an online homework, tutorial, and assessment program that truly engages students in learning. It helps students better prepare for class, quizzes, and exams—resulting in better performance in the course—and provides educators a dynamic set of tools for gauging individual and class progress.
Teaching and Learning Experience
This program will provide a better teaching and learning experience—for you and your students. Here’s how:
- Improve Results with MyManagementLab: MyManagementLab delivers proven results in helping students succeed and provides engaging experiences that personalize learning.
- Provide a Thorough Understanding of Emerging Markets: Reinforce topics through numerous cases, inserts, and end-of-chapter questions and exercises.
- Keep your Course Current and Relevant: New examples, exercises, and statistics appear throughout the text.
This package contains:
• 0133506290 / 9780133506297: International Business: A Managerial Perspective, 8e
• 0133543978 / 9780133543971: NEW MyManagementLab with Pearson eText Access Card for International Business: A Managerial Perspective, 8e
Table of Contents
About the Authors
I. The World’s Marketplaces
1. An Overview of International Business
2. Global Marketplaces and Business Centers
3. Legal, Technological, Accounting, and Political Environments
4. The Role of Culture
5. Ethics and Social Responsibility in International Business
II. The International Environment
6. International Trade and Investment
7. The International Monetary System and the Balance of Payments
8. Foreign Exchange and International Financial Markets
9. Formulation of National Trade Policies
10. International Cooperation Among Nations
III. Managing International Business
11. International Strategic Management
12. Strategies for Analyzing and Entering Foreign Markets
13. International Strategic Alliances
14. International Organization Design and Control
15. Leadership and Employee Behavior in International Business
IV. Managing International Business Operations
16. International Marketing
17. International Operations Management
18. International Financial Management
19. International Human Resource Management and Labor Relations
Digital Choices ?
MyLab & Mastering with Pearson eText is a complete digital substitute for a print value pack at a lower price.
MyLab & Mastering ?
MyLab & Mastering products deliver customizable content and highly personalized study paths, responsive learning tools, and real-time evaluation and diagnostics. MyLab & Mastering products help move students toward the moment that matters most—the moment of true understanding and learning.
$86.35 | ISBN-13: 978-0-13-354396-4
$40.00 | ISBN-13: 978-0-13-354601-9
With CourseSmart eTextbooks and eResources, you save up to 60% off the price of new print textbooks, and can switch between studying online or offline to suit your needs.
Once you have purchased your eTextbooks and added them to your CourseSmart bookshelf, you can access them anytime, anywhere.
$139.99 | ISBN-13: 978-0-13-374545-0
Alternative Options ?
Click on the titles below to learn more about these options.
$167.07 | ISBN-13: 978-0-13-379235-5
$257.00 | ISBN-13: 978-0-13-350629-7
Loose Leaf Version ?
Books a la Carte are less-expensive, loose-leaf versions of the same textbook.
$167.07 | ISBN-13: 978-0-13-350630-3