For International Business courses.
Successfully prepare students for the international marketplace.
International Business illustrates how successful managers must function in a competitive world. Packed with current examples that reflect the vibrancy of the international business field, this student-friendly text offers a managerial approach that keeps an emphasis on skills development, emerging markets and geographical literacy.
MyManagementLab for International Business is a total learning package. MyManagementLab is an online homework, tutorial, and assessment program that truly engages students in learning. It helps students better prepare for class, quizzes, and exams—resulting in better performance in the course—and provides educators a dynamic set of tools for gauging individual and class progress.
Teaching and Learning Experience
This program will provide a better teaching and learning experience—for you and your students. Here’s how:
- Improve Results with MyManagementLab: MyManagementLab delivers proven results in helping students succeed and provides engaging experiences that personalize learning.
- Provide a Thorough Understanding of Emerging Markets: Reinforce topics through numerous cases, inserts, and end-of-chapter questions and exercises.
- Keep your Course Current and Relevant: New examples, exercises, and statistics appear throughout the text.
Note: You are purchasing a standalone product; MyManagementLab does not come packaged with this content. If you would like to purchase both the physical text and MyManagementLab search for ISBN-10: 0133768759/ISBN-13: 9780133768756. That package includes ISBN-10: 0133506290/ISBN-13: 9780133506297 and ISBN-10: 0133543978/ISBN-13: 9780133543971.
MyManagementLab is not a self-paced technology and should only be purchased when required by an instructor.
Table of Contents
About the Authors
I. The World’s Marketplaces
1. An Overview of International Business
2. Global Marketplaces and Business Centers
3. Legal, Technological, Accounting, and Political Environments
4. The Role of Culture
5. Ethics and Social Responsibility in International Business
II. The International Environment
6. International Trade and Investment
7. The International Monetary System and the Balance of Payments
8. Foreign Exchange and International Financial Markets
9. Formulation of National Trade Policies
10. International Cooperation Among Nations
III. Managing International Business
11. International Strategic Management
12. Strategies for Analyzing and Entering Foreign Markets
13. International Strategic Alliances
14. International Organization Design and Control
15. Leadership and Employee Behavior in International Business
IV. Managing International Business Operations
16. International Marketing
17. International Operations Management
18. International Financial Management
19. International Human Resource Management and Labor Relations