For courses in International Business.
An innovative teaching and learning system that captures the spirit of International Business.
Based on the authors’ collective teaching and working experience—as well as discussions with hundreds of practitioners, students, and faculty—International Business: The New Realities is a complete teaching and learning system that seamlessly integrates cases, exercises, and videos.
The Third Edition has been completely revised and continues to reflect the new realities of today’s international business environment for tomorrow’s managers.
Table of Contents
1. Introduction: What Is International Business?
2. Globalization of Markets and the Internationalization of the Firm
3. Organizational Participants That Make International Business Happen
PART II. THE ENVIRONMENT OF INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS
4. The Cultural Environment of International Business
5. Ethics, Sustainability, and Corporate Social Responsibility in International Business
6. Theories of International Trade and Investment
7. Political and Legal Systems in National Environments
8. Government Intervention in International Business
9. Regional Economic Integration
10. Understanding Emerging Markets
11. The International Monetary and Financial Environment
PART III. STRATEGY AND OPPORTUNITY ASSESSMENT
12. Strategy and Organization in the International Firm
13. Global Market Opportunity Assessment
PART IV. ENTERING AND OPERATING IN INTERNATIONAL MARKETS
14. Exporting and Countertrade
15. Foreign Direct Investment and Collaborative Ventures
16. Licensing, Franchising, and Other Contractual Strategies
17. Global Sourcing
PART V. FUNCTIONAL AREA EXCELLENCE
18. Marketing in the Global Firm
19. Human Resource Management in the Global Firm
20. Financial Management and Accounting in the Global Firm
Purchase Info ?
With CourseSmart eTextbooks and eResources, you save up to 60% off the price of new print textbooks, and can switch between studying online or offline to suit your needs.
Once you have purchased your eTextbooks and added them to your CourseSmart bookshelf, you can access them anytime, anywhere.
International Business, CourseSmart eTextbook, 3rd Edition
Format: Safari Book
$103.99 | ISBN-13: 978-0-13-302199-8