NOTE: Before purchasing, check with your instructor to ensure you select the correct ISBN. Several versions of MyLab™ and Mastering™ platforms exist for each title, and registrations are not transferable. To register for and use MyLab or Mastering platforms, you may also need a Course ID, which your instructor will provide.
Used books, rentals, and purchases made outside of Pearson
If purchasing or renting from companies other than Pearson, the access codes for MyLab or Mastering platforms may not be included, may be incorrect, or may be previously redeemed. Check with the seller before completing your purchase.
For courses in international business.
This package includes MyLab Management.
International business through theory and practice
Balancing authoritative theory and meaningful practice, International Business engages readers on the subject of conducting business in international markets. The authors’ descriptions and ideas of international business are enhanced with contemporary examples, scenarios, and cases that help readers effectively apply what they’ve learned. Now in its 16th Edition, International Business remains one of the best-selling and most authoritative international business texts available. As rigorous and practical as ever, this edition remains current through updated author-¿written cases, including seven entirely new cases, streamlined writing, and expanded coverage of relevant global changes.
Personalize learning with MyLab Management
MyLab™ Management is an online homework, tutorial, and assessment program designed to work with this text to engage students and improve results. Within its structured environment, students practice what they learn, test their understanding, and pursue a personalized study plan that helps them better absorb course material and understand difficult concepts.
0134642287 / 9780134642284 International Business Plus MyLab Management with Pearson eText -- Access Card Package, 16/e
Package consists of:
- 0134200055 / 9780134200057 International Business
- 0134253345 / 9780134253343 MyLab Management with Pearson eText -- Access Card -- for International Business
Table of Contents
I. Background for International Business
1. Globalization and International Business
II. Comparative Environmental Frameworks
2. The Cultural Environments Facing Business
3. The Political and Legal Environments Facing Business
4. The Economic Environments Facing Business
5. Globalization and Society
III. Theories and Institutions: Trade and Investment
6. International Trade and Factor Mobility Theory
7. Governmental Influence on Trade
8. Cross-National Cooperation and Agreements
IV. World Financial Environment
9. Global Foreign-Exchange Markets
10. The Determination of Exchange Rates
11. Global Capital Markets
V. Global Strategy, Structure, and Implementation
12. The Strategy of International Business
13. Country Evaluation and Selection
14. Export and Import
15. Direct Investment and Collaborative Strategies
16. The Organization of International Business
VI. Managing International Operations
17. Marketing Globally
18. Global Operations and Supply-Chain Management
19. International Accounting and Finance Issues
20. International Human Resource Management
$59.99 | ISBN-13: 978-0-13-414573-0
$99.99 | ISBN-13: 978-0-13-414569-3
Digital + Print
$199.99 $189.99 |
ISBN-13: 978-0-13-464229-1 $279.99 $265.99 |
Free Ground Shipping.
$179.99 $170.99 |