MARKET: Directed primarily toward undergraduate International Business majors, this text also provides practical content for future industry professionals.
A readable, concise, and innovative tour through international business,this textpresents the subject matter in a comprehensive – yet succinct – framework. Real-world examples and engaging features bring concepts to life and make international business accessible to all.
The Seventh Edition better explains the influence of the global credit crisis and recent recession on international business, and even more fully embraces the crucial role of emerging markets in today’s global economy.
Table of Contents
I. GLOBAL BUSINESS ENVIRONMENT
II. NATIONAL BUSINESS ENVIRONMENTS
2. Cross-Cultural Business
3. Politics, Law, and Business Ethics
4. Economics and Emerging Markets
III. INTERNATIONAL TRADE AND INVESTMENT
5. International Trade
6. Business—Government Trade Relations
7. Foreign Direct Investment
8. Regional Economic Integration
IV. THE INTERNATIONAL FINANCIAL SYSTEM
9. International Financial Markets
10. International Monetary System
V. INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS MANAGEMENT
11. International Strategy and Organization
12. Analyzing International Opportunities
13. Selecting and Managing Entry Modes
14. Developing and Marketing Products
15. Managing International Operations
16. Hiring and Managing Employees
Format: Alternate Binding
This item has been upgraded to International Business: The Challenges of Globalization, 8th Edition.
Digital Choices ?
MyLab & Mastering with Pearson eText is a complete digital substitute for a print value pack at a lower price.
MyLab & Mastering ?
MyLab & Mastering products deliver customizable content and highly personalized study paths, responsive learning tools, and real-time evaluation and diagnostics. MyLab & Mastering products help move students toward the moment that matters most—the moment of true understanding and learning.
$99.95 | ISBN-13: 978-0-13-307872-5
$99.95 | ISBN-13: 978-0-13-383938-8
$50.00 | ISBN-13: 978-0-13-383937-1
$50.00 | ISBN-13: 978-0-13-307867-1
With VitalSource eTextbooks, you save up to 60% off the price of new print textbooks, and can switch between studying online or offline to suit your needs.
Access your course materials on iPad, Android and Kindle devices with VitalSource Bookshelf, the textbook e-reader that helps you read, study and learn brilliantly. Features include:
- See all of your eTextbooks at a glance and access them instantly anywhere, anytime from your Bookshelf - no backpack required.
- Multiple ways to move between pages and sections including linked Table of Contents and Search make navigating eTextbooks a snap.
- Highlight text with one click in your choice of colors. Add notes to highlighted passages. Even subscribe to your classmates' and instructors' highlights and notes to view in your book.
- Scale images and text to any size with multi-level zoom without losing page clarity. Customize your page display and reading experience to create a personal learning experience that best suits you.
- Print only the pages you need within limits set by publisher
- Supports course materials that include rich media and interactivity like videos and quizzes
- Easily copy/paste text passages for homework and papers
- Supports assistive technologies for accessibility by vision and hearing impaired users
$85.99 | ISBN-13: 978-0-13-340177-6
Loose Leaf Version ?
Books a la Carte are less-expensive, loose-leaf versions of the same textbook.
$143.13 | ISBN-13: 978-0-13-304350-1