ALERT: Before you purchase, check with your instructor or review your course syllabus to ensure that you select the correct ISBN. Several versions of Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products exist for each title, including customized versions for individual schools, and registrations are not transferable. In addition, you may need a CourseID, provided by your instructor, to register for and use Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products.
Access codes for Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products may not be included when purchasing or renting from companies other than Pearson; check with the seller before completing your purchase.
Used or rental books
If you rent or purchase a used book with an access code, the access code may have been redeemed previously and you may have to purchase a new access code.
Access codes that are purchased from sellers other than Pearson carry a higher risk of being either the wrong ISBN or a previously redeemed code. Check with the seller prior to purchase.
An innovative text that captures the spirit of International Business.
Based on the authors’ collective teaching and working experience–as well as discussions with hundreds of practitioners, students, and faculty–International Business: The New Realities is a complete system that seamlessly integrates cases, exercises, and videos.
The Third Edition has been completely revised and continues to reflect the new realities of today’s international business environment for tomorrow’s managers.
0133254208 / 9780133254204 International Business Plus MyIBLab with Pearson eText -- Access Card Package
Package consists of
0132991268 / 9780132991261 International Business
0132993961 / 9780132993968 NEW MyManagementLab with Pearson eText -- Access Code -- for International Business
Table of Contents
1. Introduction: What Is International Business?
2. Globalization of Markets and the Internationalization of the Firm
3. Organizational Participants That Make International Business Happen
PART II. THE ENVIRONMENT OF INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS
4. The Cultural Environment of International Business
5. Ethics, Sustainability, and Corporate Social Responsibility in International Business
6. Theories of International Trade and Investment
7. Political and Legal Systems in National Environments
8. Government Intervention in International Business
9. Regional Economic Integration
10. Understanding Emerging Markets
11. The International Monetary and Financial Environment
PART III. STRATEGY AND OPPORTUNITY ASSESSMENT
12. Strategy and Organization in the International Firm
13. Global Market Opportunity Assessment
PART IV. ENTERING AND OPERATING IN INTERNATIONAL MARKETS
14. Exporting and Countertrade
15. Foreign Direct Investment and Collaborative Ventures
16. Licensing, Franchising, and Other Contractual Strategies
17. Global Sourcing
PART V. FUNCTIONAL AREA EXCELLENCE
18. Marketing in the Global Firm
19. Human Resource Management in the Global Firm
20. Financial Management and Accounting in the Global Firm
$52.00 | ISBN-13: 978-0-13-299393-7
$58.99 | ISBN-13: 978-0-13-325433-4
$101.95 | ISBN-13: 978-0-13-302552-1