ALERT: Before you purchase, check with your instructor or review your course syllabus to ensure that you select the correct ISBN. Several versions of Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products exist for each title, including customized versions for individual schools, and registrations are not transferable. In addition, you may need a CourseID, provided by your instructor, to register for and use Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products.
Access codes for Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products may not be included when purchasing or renting from companies other than Pearson; check with the seller before completing your purchase.
Used or rental books
If you rent or purchase a used book with an access code, the access code may have been redeemed previously and you may have to purchase a new access code.
Access codes that are purchased from sellers other than Pearson carry a higher risk of being either the wrong ISBN or a previously redeemed code. Check with the seller prior to purchase.
A balanced approach to theory and policy applications
International Trade: Theory and Policy provides engaging, balanced coverage of the key concepts and practical applications of the discipline. An intuitive introduction to international trade theory is followed by detailed coverage of policy applications. With this new tenth edition, the author team of Nobel Prize-winning economist Paul Krugman, renowned researcher Maurice Obstfeld, and Marc Melitz of Harvard University continues to set the standard for International Trade courses.
This program provides a better teaching and learning experience–for you and your students. It will help you to:
• Personalize learning with MyEconLab: This online homework, tutorial, and assessment program fosters learning and provides tools that help instructors to keep students on track.
• Reveal theory and applications of international trade: Balanced coverage of theory and applications aids student retention and highlights the relevance of course material.
• Give students learning tools to master course material: Numerous in-text learning resources engage students and encourage further exploration of course topics.
• Provide the most updated coverage: Thoroughly updated content ensures that students are up to date on key issues.
This package contains:
• 0133423670 / 9780133423679: International Trade: Theory and Policy, 10/e
• 0133426149 / 9780133426144: MyEconLab with Pearson eText Access Card for International Trade: Theory and Policy, 10/e
Table of Contents
2. World Trade: An Overview
3. Labor Productivity and Comparative Advantage: The Ricardian Model
4. Specific Factors and Income Distribution
5. Resources and Trade: The Heckscher-Ohlin Model
6. The Standard Trade Model
7. External Economies of Scale and the International Location of Production
8. Firms in the Global Economy: Export Decisions, Outsourcing, and Multinational Enterprises
9. The Instruments of Trade Policy
10. The Political Economy of Trade Policy
11. Trade Policy in Developing Countries
12. Controversies in Trade Policy
MyLab & Mastering ?
MyLab & Mastering products deliver customizable content and highly personalized study paths, responsive learning tools, and real-time evaluation and diagnostics. MyLab & Mastering products help move students toward the moment that matters most—the moment of true understanding and learning.
$60.00 | ISBN-13: 978-0-13-342616-8
$105.00 | ISBN-13: 978-0-13-342617-5
With CourseSmart eTextbooks and eResources, you save up to 60% off the price of new print textbooks, and can switch between studying online or offline to suit your needs.
Once you have purchased your eTextbooks and added them to your CourseSmart bookshelf, you can access them anytime, anywhere.
$73.99 | ISBN-13: 978-0-13-342598-7
Alternative Options ?
Click on the titles below to learn more about these options.
$185.40 | ISBN-13: 978-0-13-342367-9