Text only. This product does NOT include a Resource Central Access Code Card. To purchase the text with a Resource Central Access Code Card, please use ISBN: 0-13-281811-6
For more than 30 years, International Trauma Life Support has been at the forefront of trauma education at all levels of emergency care worldwide. This practical, hands-on training offers a complete reference covering all skills necessary for rapid assessment, resuscitation, stabilization, and transportation of the trauma patient. Updated with new photos and the latest approaches to the care of the trauma patient, this seventh edition conforms to the most recent AHA/ILCOR guidelines for artificial ventilation and CPR.
Table of Contents
1. Scene Size Up
2. Trauma Assessment and Management
3. Assessment Skills
4. Airway Management
5. Airway Skills
6. Thoracic Trauma
7. Thoracic Trauma Skills
9. Vascular Access Skills
10. Head Trauma
11. Spinal Trauma
12. Spinal Trauma Skills
13. Abdominal Trauma
14. Extremity Trauma
15. Extremity Trauma Skills
17. Pediatric Trauma
18. Geriatric Trauma
19. Trauma in Pregnancy
20. The Impaired Patient
21. Trauma Arrest
22. Standard Precautions
Appendix A Optional Skills
Appendix B Communications with the Receiving Hospital
Appendix C Multiple Casualty Incidents and Triage
This title is also sold in the various packages listed below. Before purchasing one of these packages, speak with your professor about which one will help you be successful in your course.
Package ISBN-13: 9780132894357
Includes this title packaged with:
- Prehospital Emergency Pharmacology and Resource Central EMS -- Access Card Package, 7th Edition
Bryan E. Bledsoe, Dwayne E. Clayden
- Resource Central EMS -- Access Card
. . Pearson Education, Daniel J. Limmer, Joe Mistovich, Howard Werman
$183.53 | Add to Cart
Digital Choices ?
MyLab & Mastering with Pearson eText is a complete digital substitute for a print value pack at a lower price.
MyLab & Mastering ?
MyLab & Mastering products deliver customizable content and highly personalized study paths, responsive learning tools, and real-time evaluation and diagnostics. MyLab & Mastering products help move students toward the moment that matters most—the moment of true understanding and learning.
$15.00 | ISBN-13: 978-0-13-215843-5
With VitalSource eTextbooks, you save up to 60% off the price of new print textbooks, and can switch between studying online or offline to suit your needs.
Access your course materials on iPad, Android and Kindle devices with VitalSource Bookshelf, the textbook e-reader that helps you read, study and learn brilliantly. Features include:
- See all of your eTextbooks at a glance and access them instantly anywhere, anytime from your Bookshelf - no backpack required.
- Multiple ways to move between pages and sections including linked Table of Contents and Search make navigating eTextbooks a snap.
- Highlight text with one click in your choice of colors. Add notes to highlighted passages. Even subscribe to your classmates' and instructors' highlights and notes to view in your book.
- Scale images and text to any size with multi-level zoom without losing page clarity. Customize your page display and reading experience to create a personal learning experience that best suits you.
- Print only the pages you need within limits set by publisher
- Supports course materials that include rich media and interactivity like videos and quizzes
- Easily copy/paste text passages for homework and papers
- Supports assistive technologies for accessibility by vision and hearing impaired users
$30.99 | ISBN-13: 978-0-13-300408-3