Table of Contents
1. Introduction: What Are Electrical and Computer Engineering?
2. Electrical and Computer Engineering Specializations.
3. Electrical Concepts and Components.
4. Active Components and Integrated Circuits.
5. Engineering Tools for Electrical and Computer Engineers.
6. Engineering Problem Solving.
7. Engineering Design.
8. Academic Survival Skills.
9. Engineering Your Career.
Appendix A: Units & Dimensions of Basic & Electrical Quantities.
Appendix B: The Ieee Code of Ethics.
Appendix C: Biographies.