For use in Governmental Accounting, Not-for-Profit Accounting and Public Administration courses.
Ives, 6/e presents a comprehensive, practical, clearly written, and updated approach to governmental and not-for-profit financial accounting.
Table of Contents
- Governmental and Not-for-Profit Accounting Environment and Characteristics
- The Use of Funds in Governmental Accounting
- Budgetary Considerations in Governmental Accounting
- The Governmental Fund Accounting Cycle: An Introduction to General and Special Revenue Funds
- The Governmental Fund Accounting Cycle: Additional Transactions of General and Special Revenue Funds–Introduction to Permanent Funds
- The Governmental Fund Accounting Cycle: Capitol Project Funds, Debt Service Funds, and Special Assessments
- The Governmental Fund Accounting Cycle: Proprietary-Type Funds
- The Governmental Fund Accounting Cycle: Fiduciary-Type Funds
- Reporting Principles and Preparation of Fund Financial Statements
- Government-Wide Financial Statements
- Federal Government Accounting and Reporting
- Accounting for Not-for-Profit Organizations
- Accounting for Health Care Organizations
- Analysis of Financial Statements and Financial Condition
- Fundamentals of Accounting
Purchase Info ?
With CourseSmart eTextbooks and eResources, you save up to 60% off the price of new print textbooks, and can switch between studying online or offline to suit your needs.
Once you have purchased your eTextbooks and added them to your CourseSmart bookshelf, you can access them anytime, anywhere.
$88.99 | ISBN-13: 978-0-13-236638-0