Used books, rentals, and purchases made outside of Pearson
If purchasing or renting from companies other than Pearson, the access codes for the MyLab platform may not be included, may be incorrect, or may be previously redeemed. Check with the seller before completing your purchase.
This package includes MyLab Helping Professions.
Reach every student by pairing this text with MyLab Helping Professions
MyLab is the teaching and learning platform that empowers instructors to reach every student. By combining trusted author content with digital tools and a flexible platform, MyLab personalizes the learning experience and improves results for each student.
0134773985 / 9780134773988 An Introduction to Human Services: Policy and Practice plus MyLab Helping Professions with Pearson eText -- Access Card Package
Package consists of:
- 0134774817 / 9780134774817 MyLab Helping Professions with Pearson eText -- Access Card -- for An Introduction to Human Services: Policy and Practice
- 0134774833 / 9780134774831 Introduction to Human Services, An: Policy and Practice
Table of Contents
1. What Are Human Services? What Do Human Service Workers Do?
2. The Changing Nature of the Helping Process
3. Strategies, Activities, and Tasks of Human Service Work
4. Attitudes/Values, Skills, and Knowledge of the Human Service Worker
5. Values and Ethical Dilemmas
6. Social Welfare Programs and Policies
7. Working with Diversity
9. Direct Strategies: Working With People One-on-One
10. Working With Groups
11. Planning a Human Service Program
12. Indirect Strategies: Organizing for Change
13. Understanding Legal Issues
14. Staying Current and Avoiding Burnout
$34.99 | ISBN-13: 978-0-13-477476-3
$49.99 | ISBN-13: 978-0-13-498412-4
Digital + Print
$126.65 $101.32 |
Free Ground Shipping.
$119.99 $95.99 |