A fresh, contemporary, active introduction to information systems
Introduction to Information Systems provides invaluable help for learning the knowledge and skills related to information systems. In it, students see clearly what information systems are all about and why they are so fundamental to business and society.
MyMISLab for Introduction to Information Systems creates learning experiences that are truly personalized and continuously adaptive. MyMISLab reacts to how students are actually performing, offering data-driven guidance that helps them better absorb course material and understand difficult concepts—resulting in better performance in the course
Packed with revelations about business strategies, technology trends and innovations–plus tips to help students work smarter, and more efficiently— Introduction to Information Systems provides a better teaching and learning experience—for you and your students. Here’s how:
- Personalize learning through the interactive, online role-playing simulations in MyMISLabTM: Students get opportunities to apply their knowledge and actually experience what each chapter is about, rather than simply memorizing key terms and concepts.
- A focus on reaching all students, recognizing changing student roles, and showing clearly where the knowledge of information systems skills can take them.
- Helping students see beyond today’s classrooms and into today’s varied world.
- End-of-book comprehensive case studies show students the concepts in action.
Note: You are purchasing a standalone product; MyMISLab does not come packaged with this content. If you would like to purchase both the physical text and MyMISLAB search for ISBN-10: 0133807487 /ISBN-13: 9780133807486. That package includes ISBN-10: 0133571750/ISBN-13: 9780133571752 and ISBN-10: 0133753506/ISBN-13: 9780133753509.
MyMISLab is not a self-paced technology and should only be purchased when required by an instructor.
Table of Contents
- Information Systems and People
- Information Systems and Strategy
- Information and Communications
- Technologies: The Enterprise Architecture
- Databases and Data Warehouses
- Information Systems for the Enterprise
- The Web, E-Commerce, and M-Commerce
- Business Intelligence and Decision Making
- Collaborating with Technology
- Knowledge Management and E-Learning
- Ethics, Privacy, and Security
- Systems Development and Procurement
- Project Management and Strategic Planning
Facebook and Instagram: Privacy Challenges
A Humanitarian Supply Chain for the Red Cross
Apple: Can the Company Pull Off Another Disruptive Innovation?
Managing the Federal Government’s IT Project Portfolio
This title is also sold in the various packages listed below. Before purchasing one of these packages, speak with your professor about which one will help you be successful in your course.
$55.00 | ISBN-13: 978-0-13-401446-3
$55.00 | ISBN-13: 978-0-13-358036-5
$99.95 | ISBN-13: 978-0-13-386128-0
$99.95 | ISBN-13: 978-0-13-358266-6
Digital + Print
$169.87 $162.65 |
ISBN-13: 978-0-13-387352-8 $175.20 $167.75 |
ISBN-13: 978-0-13-386995-8 $161.87 $154.99 |
This item has been upgraded to Introduction to Information Systems: People, Technology and Processes, 3rd Edition.