Directed primarily toward Accounting college/university majors, this text also provides practical content to current and aspiring industry professionals.
Introduction to Management Accounting helps to enhance readers’ ability to make effective economic decisions by encouraging them to understand the inner-workings of the concepts, rather than solely focusing on technique memorization. Overall, this text describes both theory and common practices in a way that will help readers produce information that’s useful in day-to-day decision-making.
013305974X / 9780133059748 Introduction to Management Accounting Plus NEW MyAccountingLab with Pearson eText -- Access Card Package
Package consists of:
0133058786 / 9780133058789 Introduction to Management Accounting
0133059251 / 9780133059250 NEW MyAccountingLab with Pearson eText -- Access Card -- for Introduction to Management Accounting
Table of Contents
I. FOCUS ON DECISION MAKING
1. Managerial Accounting, the Business Organization, and Professional Ethics
2. Introduction to Cost Behavior and Cost-Volume Relationships
3. Measurement of Cost Behavior
4. Cost Management Systems and Activity-Based Costing
5. Relevant Information for Decision Making with a Focus on Pricing Decisions
6. Relevant Information for Decision Making with a Focus on Operational Decisions
II. ACCOUNTING FOR PLANNING AND CONTROL
7. Introduction to Budgets and Preparing the Master Budget
8. Flexible Budgets and Variance Analysis
9. Management Control Systems and Responsibility Accounting
10. Management Control in Decentralized Organizations
III. CAPITAL BUDGETING
11. Capital Budgeting
IV. PRODUCT COSTING
12. Cost Allocation
13. Accounting for Overhead Costs
14. Job-Costing and Process-Costing Systems
V. BASIC FINANCIAL ACCOUNTING
15. Basic Accounting: Concepts, Techniques, and Conventions
16. Understanding Corporate Annual Reports: Basic Financial Statements
17. Understanding and Analyzing Consolidated Financial Statements
Digital Choices ?
MyLab & Mastering with Pearson eText is a complete digital substitute for a print value pack at a lower price.
MyLab & Mastering ?
MyLab & Mastering products deliver customizable content and highly personalized study paths, responsive learning tools, and real-time evaluation and diagnostics. MyLab & Mastering products help move students toward the moment that matters most—the moment of true understanding and learning.
$115.00 | ISBN-13: 978-0-13-305922-9
$65.00 | ISBN-13: 978-0-13-305924-3
With VitalSource eTextbooks, you save up to 60% off the price of new print textbooks, and can switch between studying online or offline to suit your needs.
Access your course materials on iPad, Android and Kindle devices with VitalSource Bookshelf, the textbook e-reader that helps you read, study and learn brilliantly. Features include:
- See all of your eTextbooks at a glance and access them instantly anywhere, anytime from your Bookshelf - no backpack required.
- Multiple ways to move between pages and sections including linked Table of Contents and Search make navigating eTextbooks a snap.
- Highlight text with one click in your choice of colors. Add notes to highlighted passages. Even subscribe to your classmates' and instructors' highlights and notes to view in your book.
- Scale images and text to any size with multi-level zoom without losing page clarity. Customize your page display and reading experience to create a personal learning experience that best suits you.
- Print only the pages you need within limits set by publisher
- Supports course materials that include rich media and interactivity like videos and quizzes
- Easily copy/paste text passages for homework and papers
- Supports assistive technologies for accessibility by vision and hearing impaired users
$131.99 | ISBN-13: 978-0-13-342383-9
Loose Leaf Version ?
Books a la Carte are less-expensive, loose-leaf versions of the same textbook.
$218.73 | ISBN-13: 978-0-13-305881-9