Introduction to Mathematical Statistics, Seventh Edition, provides students with a comprehensive introduction to mathematical statistics. Continuing its proven approach, the Seventh Edition has been updated with new examples, exercises, and content for an even stronger presentation of the material.
Table of Contents
1. Probability and Distributions.
2. Multivariate Distributions.
3. Some Special Distributions.
4. Some Elementary Statistical Inferences
5. Consistency and Limiting Distributions
6. Maximum Likelihood Methods.
8. Optimal Tests of Hypotheses.
9. Inferences about Normal Models.
10. Nonparametric and Robust Statistics.
11. Bayesian Statistics.
Appendix A. Mathematical Comments
Appendix B. R-Functions.
Appendix C. Tables of Distributions
Appendix D. List of Common Distributions
Appendix E. References
Appendix F. Answers to Selected ExercisesIndex
Purchase Info ?
With CourseSmart eTextbooks and eResources, you save up to 60% off the price of new print textbooks, and can switch between studying online or offline to suit your needs.
Once you have purchased your eTextbooks and added them to your CourseSmart bookshelf, you can access them anytime, anywhere.
Introduction to Mathematical Statistics, CourseSmart eTextbook, 7th Edition
Format: Safari Book
$69.99 | ISBN-13: 978-0-321-79544-1